Chapter 10: Meeting Mira's friends

A/N before i get onto the story, i would like to apologise to you all because a few chapters back i said i would update two times a week but it has grown harder for me to do so because of all the tests i have at school and since im in year nine i really need to focus on studying and tests. Anyway i will still be updating a least a chapter a week. Also I forgot last time to answer the question of what my fave animal was, my fave animal is in fact a red panda, they are just so cute~ anyway on to the story which is like 3000 words hope you all enjoy, until next time lovelies ~

Lucy's p.o.v
Lucy Heartfilia coughed up all the water she had previously swallowed thats when the water rushed once she was done she tried to open her eyes but she was to tired too. Lucy didn't know where she was or what was going on around her, she felt numb and her ears were clogged with water. It was a few minutes later that she felt the burning in her throat, she winced before once again attempting to open her eyes. Again she failed to open her eyes but she was now starting to get feeling back in her body, she felt herself start to shiver. It took the blonde a minute to figure out that someone was carrying her and that she was drenched. That's when she started to remember what happened, she had been hit with a wave. This time Lucy was able to open her tired eyes, the first thing she saw was the endless blue sky that had only a few clouds dotted across it and she saw, a blonde man with a scar across one of his eyes, carrying her. The man that she now recognised as Laxus looked down at her.

' are you okay?' He asked the blond haired girl the worry evident in his voice, Lucy knew that it would hurt too much to talk so she simply nodded her head in response before looking around to see that they were nearly to shore. The blonde haired girl saw her friends waiting worryingly on the sand, they hadn't seen the two though they were looking in another direction.

Levy was the first person to see the two, she called out Lucy's name and ran to them which caught the others attention. As Laxus reached the dry sand Levy had stopped in front of them.
' Lu-chan are you alright?' The short haired bluenette asked her friend, who ignored the pain and spoke.
' yeah i'm okay, i just need to drink some water' Laxus set her down on her own feet.
The blue haired girl handed Lucy her a water bottle and she took a grateful gulp of it. In only a matter of seconds the blonde haired girl was surrounded by her friends who all asked her if she was okay, the boys stayed off to the side and Laxus walked over to them, Lucy watched him walk away from her, she hadn't even been able to say thank you to him.

' if your feeling up for it, we should all go shopping' Lucy looked at Lisanna with a small smile of approval.
' Juvia thinks that would be a great idea' The bluenette said as everyone else nodded.

They all headed back to where they were staying and changed clothes. Lucy changed into a pair of denim blue shorts and a pink striped shirt, she slipped on her sandals before grabbing her bag. Lucy met the others downstairs in the lounge room, the guys were all there and most of the girls were too, they were only waiting on Juvia, Mirajane and Cana who were still getting ready. It was moments later that they heard a knocking sound, someone was at the front door.
' i'll get it' Lucy shouted as she headed into the hallway. The blonde haired girl opened the door to reveal four strangers.

One girl and three boys. The girl was quite slim and was average height, she had long flowing blonde hair, gathered on the back of her head and tied in a ponytail that reached down to her middle back with two short bangs framing her face, she wore a decorative flower with large petals. She had large light blue eyes with long eyelashes. The girl was wearing a light pink strapless dress that reached her calves. To the girl's right was two boys, one of the boys had dark spiky hair reaching down to his shoulders, with long strands framing his face and a short ponytail at the back of his head, he wore simple clothes. The boy next to him had blond wavy, slightly messy hair, he had big round dark eyes, he appeared to be the youngest out of the four people. The guy that stood to the girls left was by far the best looking, he was a slim young man of average height with spiky, somewhat messy brownish blond hair framing his face, he had dark eyes and noticeably long eyelashes.