Chapter 25: sweet memories of cupcakes

Lucy Heartfilia woke up early the next morning. She carefully sat up since the boys were all still fast asleep on the couches, they must have stayed up late last night. The blonde haired girl quietly and carefully tipped toed around there sleeping bodies so that she could head up to her room. After heading up the stairs to her room she grabbed a fresh set of clothes to get changed into. She then headed to the bathroom to have a nice relaxing shower, she was careful to not move around to much so that she didn't hurt her stomach to much. Big purplish bruises covered a bit of her stomach where she had been kicked.

After her shower, she got dressed and brushed her blonde hair. While she had been showering she had been thinking of a way to make it up to the guys for all there help and care. She decided that she would make some nice cupcakes for them to eat. She tiptoed silently passed the lounge room to the kitchen. The blonde haired girl got out the ingredients she needed. The brown eyed girl tried her hardest to remain as silent as possible as she made lots of cupcakes. Once they were cooking in the oven she made the icing and got out small edible decorations. She let the cupcakes cool down as she finished off a few things.

Natsu's p.o.v
The salmon haired boy opened his eyes once he heared a sweet voice telling them to wake up. Despite the sweet voice he woke up to see the stupid Raven haired boy who was wearing nothing but his boxers.
' Put some clothes on stripper' Natsu spat out as he sat up before taking a deep breathe, thats when the smell hit him, with wide eyes he looked around to find the source. He saw Lucy with her hair tied up in two pony tails, in her hands was cute little cupcakes on a plate. Natsu jumped up to his feet in a hurry as his stomach growled loudly.

' please say those are for us' Sting said as he stood up as well, all the boys were looking at the cupcakes with hungry eyes. Lucy broke out in a smile before answering.
' yep they are for all of you's, its a token of my gratitude' thats all Natsu needed to hear. The salmon haired boy ran over and took a cupcake, he looked down at it. It had yellow icing with a red flower on it. Of course the flower was edible.
' Thanks Luce' he said to the blonde haired girl as he took a bite out of the cupcake. It was delicious. He felt like he had a similar one before though. Suddenly his head startled hurting, his legs suddenly grew weak, then he wasn't there anymore.

Natsu's memory~
The salmon haired boy was walking around the busy people that were trying to get somewhere urgently. Natsu looked right then left for the red haired man who was his father, and the black haired boy who was his brother. Igneel and zeref. He had lost them in the crowd of the people, now he was lost. The boy with the white scaled scarf around his neck found himself at a park. He was exhausted from walking around trying to find his dad and brother.

Natsu's dark eyes scanned the park, they fell upon the most beautiful girl ever. She had short blonde hair and she was wearing a pink dress with a white collar, her brown eyes looked right towards him. Despite him unable to find his family he smiled at the girl, she smiled a small smile back. Natsu headed down towards the girl hoping that she might have seen his father. He noticed a girl who looked a lot like the beautiful girl hiding before her, when the two caught each others eyes she hid behind the first girl.

' hi, sorry but have you seen my father?, he has red hair' Natsu asked once he stopped in front of them. Behind them was a red picnic blanket with all different foods on it.
' ah you mean the man talking to my parents, he was looking for you' the brown eyed girl  said kindly before pointing to her right. Natsu's eyes followed her hand to see her father, he looked worried, he was talking to a blonde haired lady who had her hair in a bun, next to her was a dusty blonde haired man with a smile on his face. Before Natsu could call out to his father, Zeref turned to look at them as if he felt their eyes on him. Natsu managed to hear what he said next.