Chapter 11: a cute little discovery

A/N: okay so my answer for the last question which was what my favourite book/series is the mortal instruments its such a good book series, i love all of Cassandra Clares books. Anyway onto the story, sorry if its a bit boring ^_^

It had been a few weeks since the beach house trip, and everything was normal for Lucy Heartfilia, well as normal as it can get with the trouble makers around. Not much had happened after the beach trip besides finding out that Hibiki and his friends actually attended Fiore High and are all in her year. Some days Hibiki would hang out with her and some days she would hang out with him, he seemed like a great guy to Lucy. He was caring, handsome, funny,trustworthy and charming, he was totally different to the nine guys she lived with.

'good Morning beautiful' Hibiki said snapping Lucy out of her thoughts, she couldn't help but smile back at him. He gave her his usual charming smile.
' Good morning handsome' the blonde replied feeling heat rising to her cheeks.
' yay we have English first, i bags sitting next to you' Hibiki stated this every time they had English.
' i think thats your permanent seat now' Hibiki chuckled as Mirajane walked over.
' good morning love birds' she winked at the two, Lucy felt her cheeks grow redder.
' cut it out mira~' the white haired girl replied by laughing. Which caused Lucy to roll her eyes at her friend, it wouldn't be a normal day if Mirajane wasn't shipping someone. The three heard the chime of the bell go off signalling the start of class. Suddenly Hibiki grabbed Lucy's hand and started running, Hibiki looked over his shoulder to smile at her, she blushed again and tried to hide it. The two heard mira scream out something that sounded like ' get together already'
It wasn't long before the two got to their first class, Lucy could tell that people were staring at the two, they usually did but this time there were more stares probably because Hibiki's hand was still holding hers.
' look we got here on time' Hibiki had a charming smile aimed towards the blonde haired girl who couldn't suppress her smile, she playfully punched him in the shoulder.
' you didn't have to make us run all the way to get to class on time' Hibiki let go of her hand and he lifted them up in surrender as he stepped into the classroom.
' yeah but now we get a little more time alone' she blushed all over again, geez she needed to get that under control.

The two took a seat in the middle row and talked about their weekend, soon Levy and the others walked in, Levy took her usual spot next to Lucy. The blonde haired girl could feel the glares from the other girls, they were jealous that Hibiki mostly talked to her and not them, the blonde haired girl just ignored them like usual.
Halfway through the lesson, Levy passes Lucy a note when the teachers back was turned to the board. She unfolded it and read it quickly.
Levy= Le
Lucy= Lu
Le: i think some of the boys behind you are jealous of Hibiki ;)
Lucy turned her head to look at the boys behind her, she saw that it was Natsu, Sting, Rogue, Jellal and Gray. The five of them did look a bit annoyed and angry but she couldn't see why their anger would be aimed at Hibiki.
Lu: They are not, stop acting like Mira, it's bad enough i have to deal with her and Erza
Le: hahaha yeah but i swear they look so jealous of Hibiki
Lu: Why would they be jealous of Hibiki??
Le: ooh my, you are so oblivious Lucy...
Lu: Levy tell me please
Le: sorry Lu-chan you have to figure it out yourself, now we should not passing notes and focus on class, I don't want to miss anything important.

Lucy was confused by what her blue haired friend meant but she shook it off and focused on what the teacher had been saying. The class got to pack up ten minutes early which gave Lucy and Hibiki more time to talk, something caught Hibiki's attention for a second before he turned towards Lucy with a huge smile.
' hey Lucy, i was wondering if you were u-um busy this weekend?' Hibiki asked scratching the back of his neck.
' no, i'm not busy' it seemed like a lot of people were watching the exchange between the two. Most were glaring.
' i was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me on Saturday?' Lucy felt heat creep up along her neck to her cheeks. Before the blonde could give the boy her answer, someone else rudely cut in.
' she clearly doesn't want to go on a date with you, I don't even know why you bothered asking' The blonde haired girl shot a deadly glare to Sting, Hibiki's smile faltered which made Lucy mad.
' Sting mind your own business for once' She said with a glare towards him before turning towards Hibiki.
' Also i'd love to go on a date with you Hibiki' Lucy watched as Hibiki's smile grew which calmed her down. Before anything else could be said the bell rung loudly signalling the end of the first class, Sting, Natsu and the other two quickly left the room, they were all clearly still in a bad mood, well now Lucy was annoyed with them.