Chapter 12: The Date

Lucy Heartfilia still had the dog in her arms when she arrived back at the dorms, the boys didn't notice that they had returned since they were still busy doing whatever they were doing. The two put away the shopping, Lucy was about to take the puppy up to her room when Lyon grabbed her hand.

' we should get that cut taken care of ' was all he said before grabbing her hand and leading the blonde up the stairs to her room. She let him lead the way as she balanced the small puppy in one arm, once the two got to her room, he sat her down on the bed before disappearing out the door to find a first-aid box. The white fluffy puppy laid down on Lucy's comfy bed, he gently licked her hand as the two waited for Lyon to come back.

Finally he came back with the first aid box in his hands, unfortunately the first thing he had to do was disinfect it, just as he had started someone walked into the room, the blonde haired girl turned with tears in her eyes to see a blurry figure, she quickly blinked away the tears.

The blue haired boy must have misjudged the situation because his face flashed with anger, he must have thought that it was Lyon that had hurt her. In a few strides Jellal was only a step away, Lucy had a good guess on what would happen so she hopped up hoping that it would stop Jellal. It did. She placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes.
' Jellal calm down, it wasn't Lyon that hurt me!' She said looking into his dark blue eyes, his blue eyes looked into her soft brown eyes, she watched as his body relaxed.
' than who hurt you' even though is body was not tense his voice was deeper than usual signalling that he was still mad.
' it was some stupid kids, that were harrassing Plue'
' whose plue?'
' oh Plue's the small fluffy puppy, i named him Plue'  she said her worry turning to excitement as she sat back down, Jellal remained quiet while Lyon continued patching her up, once they were done, they helped the puppy, they washed him first before patching him up. He seemed to like Lucy and Jellal, Jellal soon interacted with the puppy by giving him pats. Lucy smiled to herself as she saw Jellal crack a small smile at the puppy. Soon she went down and started dinner.

As the blonde haired girl laid in bed that night with the fluffy white puppy by her side, she found herself excitedly thinking about her date in two days, she was nervous and excited. She found herself wondering what would happen and where they would be going. The next day Lucy met up with Hibiki and the others who questioned her about the scratch, Lucy noticed that the boys had become distant and were getting into lots of trouble, it wasn't her problem so she let them be, in fact she didn't care if they got in trouble since they loved being mean to her and her friends including Hibiki, she didn't see any reason to why she should try and stop them from getting into trouble but still she felt a small twinge of guilt in her stomache as if deep down, like somewhere really deep down she felt as if she was the reason for their bad behaviour but she pushed it aside.

Soon Saturday rolled on by and Lucy was excitedly talking to Levy, Erza, Mira and Juvia who were helping her pick out an outfit to wear on their date. It wasn't long before they had picked out an outfit, they had chosen a green tank top with a pretty pink skirt, they did her makeup and her hair, her hair was mostly down but a part of it was tied up with a red ribbon. Soon the girls were pushing her out of her room, down the stairs and then towards the door where they had heard a knock come from. Lucy took a deep breath before reaching for the door handle, she opened the door with a small smile on her face, there stood Hibiki looking handsome as ever. He gave her his usual smile before leading her towards the car park.
' so where are we going?' She asked trying to hide her blush.
' thats a surprise, here wear this' the blond haired boy was holding a blindfold towards her, she took it from him and tied on. Hibiki grabbed her hand and led her to the car, Hibiki's hand felt so big and warm in hers, she liked it. Her heart was beating fast and she had butterflies in her stomache.

Soon the two were in a car, Lucy could hear Hibiki humming to a song as he drove. It was fifteen minutes later that the car stopped and Lucy waited as Hibiki opened her door. His hand was back in hers and he was leading her somewhere, she could hear the chatter of people around, soon Hibiki told her to stop and he helped untie the blindfold letting her see her surroundings, she blinked at the sudden light, soon she was able to see that they were outside of a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That suspense though
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are you really still waiting ??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay last time i promise, just want to say you are all beautiful and i hope you are having a great day, anyway back to the story
.
.
.
.
.
.
The blonde haired girl saw that they were outside of a aquarium, she would have never guessed that he would take her here, she smiled a big smile at Hibiki to show that she was happy before the two entered, after buying their tickets they were able to walk around, Lucy loved looking at all the colourful fish, they were so cute though, they swam around with no care in the world. Occasionally Lucy would hear Hibiki chuckle as Lucy ran around like a five year old as she squeeled in excitement, she couldn't help herself though. Lucy had been looking at the jellyfish tank that was placed across from a gift shop when Hibiki suddenly disappeared, Lucy looked to her right, he wasn't there, she looked to her left, he still wasn't there. She turned around in a circle looking for the blonde haired boy but he was nowhere to see amongst the crowds of people, she took a few steps away from the jelly fish tank.
' Hibiki!, where are you?' She said hoping that he would hear her, no familiar heads turned her way. She walked around for a minute looking for him, she was beginning to worry, until suddenly, a blue toy fish appeared over her shoulder, the fish kissed her cheek and lucy chuckled as she turned around she saw a grinning Hibiki holding the stuffed fish, he held out the fish for her to take.

''sorry that I disappeared i wanted to give you this' Hibiki apologised with his usual grin on his face, Lucy couldn't help but smile a huge smile as she took the fish, she thanked him before they headed off to look at more fishies.

It was nearly sunset when the two left the aquarium, they headed towards the car but instead of getting in Hibiki got out a picnic basket. He grabbed Lucy's hand in his free hand before explaining that he wanted to have a nice picnic before they would have to depart, so the two were now sitting on a picnic blanket, Lucy nibbled on some food as Hibiki cracked some jokes. The blonde haired girl was really enjoying Hibiki's company, he had such a charming personality. Lucy found that her heart was beating faster again, it had been doing that all day, she had also been having butterflies all day. She couldn't have fallen for him right? She had to study, she couldn't be falling for a boy, would dating really be that bad though? Lucy was smart so it wouldn't effect her grades much and the two could study together. Lucy blushed at her thoughts, she tried to hide it by looking at their hands that were still enterwined but it only made her blush harder.
' you look so cute when your blushing' Hibiki stated with a slight chuckle, Lucy tried to hide her blush instead though Hibiki stopped her by lifting up her chin with two of his fingers, forcing her to look him in the eyes. After moments of looking into each others eyes, she found herself leaning in, she saw that Hibiki was doing the same. Soon their lips touched and fireworks exploded inside of her, the sunset shined brightly in the background. She had fallen in love with Hibiki. The two didn't kiss for long, Lucy's face was burning red, both were smiling though.
' Lucy, will you be my girlfriend?' The blonde haired boy asked, Lucy hestitated only a second with her answer.
' yes, i would love that'

A/n i know you lot are really hating on me rn, for that chapter but it is necessary. Anyway someone stated in the last chapter that Loke and Hibiki had very similar personalities and yes i agree. At the very start of the book i stated that Loke had a flirtatious smile while when I describe Hibiki's smile, i say that he has a charming smile and so thats the difference that i have made it be. Anyway i hope you all liked the new chapter as much as you could with well you know what. I'll see you later lovlies~

Date written: 9/3/17
Date published: 10/3/17
Date edited: 30/12/17
Next chapter: I must look like a tomato