Chapter 24: This day just gets worse

Once Lucy Heartfilia had gotten back to the dorms, she collasped onto the couch in exhaustion.  Gray said that he would go tell the others what had happened and that he would send someone down to help clean up their wounds. Jellal sat on the other couch. The blonde haired girl winced as she tried to get herself comfier, it wasn't long before Lyon came down with a first aid kit in his hands.

' i see your day wasn't so good' he said trying to lighten the situation. Lucy couldn't help but crack a smile.
' it could have been worse' Jellal replied as the blonde haired girl sat up. Lyon smiled before sitting down in front of Lucy.

' help Jellal first, he probably got more injured than i did' Lucy said before looking at Jellal properly, she was surprised when she saw that he wasn't that injured.
' when i tackled you out of the way you took most of the damage, sorry about that' he said scratching the back of his neck.
' it's fine, you saved me from being hit by a car' She said before Lyon tended to her wonds by putting disinfectant on it.
' hey Lyon, where are the others?' She winced as the disinfectant touched her wound, the white haired boy looked up at her and replied in a soft tone.
' they are upstairs talking, they're trying to come up with ways to keep you safe.' Lucy nodded her head thoughtfully before getting lost in her own thoughts.

Soon he was done patching her up and he moved onto Jellal. The blonde haired girl yawned as she looked outside, it was beginning to get dark outside. The brown eyed girl stood up as she ignored the pain shoot up through her body.
' i'm going to get a start on dinner' She said to the two boys they nodded their heads before going back to their previous conversation. Lucy left the lounge room and headed to the kitchen. She decided to just make fried rice for dinner.

Once it was done she called the boys down. Natsu was of course the first person sitting at the table with his usual grin on his face. She smiled as she placed the plate of food down in front of him.
' thanks Luce, its smells great' he said before digging in, she rolled her eyes at his sloppy behaviour before going to get the other plates.
' hey, need any help carrying them?' A deep voice asked from the back door. She turned with a smile.
' sure you ca-' Lucy stopped mid sentence when she saw who it was, her blood went cold. The guy had messy blonde hair and a sly grin on his face. He leaped towards her and thats when she tried to let out a scream but the blonde haired girl wasn't quick enough to move out of the way, both hit the floor and her scream got lost in her throat, it refused to be found. Lucy's vision blurred for a few seconds before clearing, the guy was still above her wearing the same expression.

' screaming is just a hindrance' he whispered into her ear before leaping back up. Lucy's body couldn't move she was to scared to move. The guy looked at her as if she was just a toy, his toy.

' just for trying screaming you deserve a punishment.' He said before kicking her in the side, she let out a strangled cry, she rolled over to her side as she clutched at her stomache. He laughed a demonic laugh before kicking her harder in the stomache, he did it once more before hearing Lucy's scream. She looked at the guy with tear filled eyes. It was probably clear to the guy that she was scared.
' way to ruin the fun, well we'll have our fun again' he winked which made her feel even more sick, before walking towards the back door, just as he opened it the other boys appeared at the door way.
' don't worry we'll be seeing each other again' The blonde haired guy spoke to the boys before giving a half smirk. He ran out the door. Natsu ran straight after him, Sting was close behind him. Lucy shut her eyes as pain shot through her stomache. She curled up tighter into a ball as she started to shake. The mans face was still there behind her eyelids though. A warm hand on her arm startled her, her eyes shot open, she expected to see the guys face but instead it was Laxus next to her. Behind him was Loke and Gajeel, everyone else must have went after the guy.
' are you able to walk?' He spoke softly as if speaking any louder would hurt her. Lucy clenched her teeth as she struggled to sit up.