A/n: important

I just kind of wanted to get some stuff off my chest. This is not a new chapter sorry, i do have one written and that will be uploaded in a few days i promise. This is going to contain things like eating disorders, sucide and depression. If you are sensitive to any of these topics then stop reading in just a sec.
For those that are sensitive to those things and are going to stop reading then i just wanted to say that if you ever need to talk to someone or need help with anything even if it seems small then please please talk to me about it. You can contact me on here and i can tell you other ways to contact me but please do not take the risk and talk to me if you are in pain. Okay you can stop reading now if you are sensitive to these topics.

I've had my fair share in depression and im getting better don't worry. Some of my friends have too and are dealing with things like this too. This chapter isn't really about me that much its more of one that enlightens people about these topics or just of ways of how to notice people if people may have them.

Okay so lets start with eating disorders. So some people, not all, believe that eating disorders don't exist or that they should be made into something beautiful when really it shouldn't be. I don't have or ever had an eating disorder and don't get angry with me if i get anything wrong. Ther are eating disorders like Anorexia which is when someone believes that they are overweight and stop eating and if they do eat they vomit it back up, it is an absolutely horrible thing to have. So please do not make jokes about that and if you know someone that is going through this then please do help them.
Ways that you can tell if someone might have this is that they won't eat food, and I don't mean just missing one meal, i mean if they don't eat after many meals.

Ways that you can help are that asking them might be a good way to start off, giving them compliments will help lots and just being there and making sure that they eat will help them lots

Now on to sucide and depression. Now of course this is a very touchy and heavy topic but it needs to be discussed. Depression in my eyes in when you feel like the whole world hates you, that nobody cares, or that suddenly you feel really sad and down, sometimes though it can be when you feel nothing at all and that is a horrible thing to experience. Depression can occur through bullying, traumatic experiences or from an overload of stress. Most people love to joking about depression, selfharm, anxiety and sucide and it really isn't something to joke about at all. Most people love to ignore and pretend that depression doesn't exist or it doesn't matter. Another thing is Self harm, most people think that its just for attention when really its not, they believe that its a way of feeling something other thsn sadness or nothing, it helps distract them from the mental pain. Depression isn't never feeling happy its so much more than what most people thing.

Ways that you can tell if someone might be struggling with depression is if they start saying things like nobody cares, if they just look really down often, if they wear long sleeved shirts or clothing in summer, if they seem to be lacking motivation or if they seem to be missing out on school or activities.
Ways you can help them is by telling them how much you care, how beautiful they are, how they are your bestfriend, suggesting that they see a psychologist or just seek help from a website like kidshelpline or just sites like that. Mostly all you can do is be there for them through there highs and lows. It takes time though and persistence for the person to get better, it isn't going to happen instantly. Please if you do know someone that has depression try to help them

I said this at the start but if you have any of these or just struggling through something, or just need advice then please talk to me, I'm always hear to talk to you awesome people. I want to be here for you. You can contact me for any reason even if you just want to be my friend.

Thank you for reading this if you did, i love you all and i will talk to you all in the next chapter.
Remember to always Stay awesome
Till next time lovelies~