Chapter 19: Lector and Frosch

It had been two weeks since Lucy Heartfilia had that nightmare, it kept occurring in her dreams though, at least three times a week she had the nightmare, sometimes she got further into the dream and other times it was cut shorter, either way she would wake up in a puddle of sweat and her heart beating fast.

Currently Lucy was sitting in the kitchen with a strawberry milkshake in front of her, she sighed softly to herself as she remembered the dream, she didn't understand why she kept having them. They were extremely exhausting and she found that she couldn't go back to sleep ages after them.

' hey Blondie, are you listening to us?' The blonde haired girl blinked, she saw that Sting was close to her face, he must have been trying to get her attention.
' Sting your blonde too, now get out of my face' she said pushing her chair back, she stood up with her empty glass in her hand.
' wait, don't leave'
' ha?' She looked at sting with a slight tilt of the head.

' Rogue and I were wondering if you wanted to come meet some of our friends today' he said as he picked up his plate that he had been eating off of. Lucy tried to think if she had anything on today.
' sure, i have nothing else to do, when do we leave?' She began to wash up her cup that had remains of her drink around the edges of the glass.

' in an hour, just meet us in the living room okay?' She nodded in response. After cleaning her cup she went up stairs to pick out an outfit. She chose a black shirt with a pretty design on it and some light blue shorts, she grabbed her jacket since it was a chilly day. She decided to leave her hair down this time. She looked at the time and she still had plenty of time so she started reading. Once it was closer to the time she grabbed her phone and put on her shoes, She then headed downstairs. She saw that Sting and Rogue were already waiting. They looked over at her before standing up. Rogue was wearing long sleeved plaid shirt with a vest and dark skinny jeans. Sting was wearing a gray hoodie and light blue jeans. The three said there goodbyes to the others before heading out.

' so where are we meeting your friends?' Lucy asked the two boys who were on either side of her.
' at a cafè, we'll be eating lunch there' Rogue replies and Lucy nodded her head. The walk to the cafè was pretty peaceful.

Rogue's p.o.v
As he and his two friends walked into town he noticed something was wrong, it felt as if someone was watching them. He looked around to see if he could spot anyone. Thats when he noticed two man, further back wearing all black they were looking straight at them, he looked them straight in the eye, the two man quickly looked away before going down a random street. Rogue turned away and looked forward they were nearing the cafe now so they should be fine. Once they were at the cafe they sat at a table that sat four people. Sting grabbed one of the menus and started looking through it as he decided what he wanted for lunch. Rogue relaxed a bit realising that the crisis was averted. He picked up his phone and texted Rufus telling him that they were at the Cafe. Moments later he recieved a text back saying that they were still on the train but were nearly here. He put down his phone before telling the others the message. At the corner of his eye Rogue saw something, he looked at what it was. Then he froze as his blood went cold. The two man that had been following them, had just walked into the cafe, quickly while they weren't looking Rogue shot a few pictures of them before turning to look at the menu in front of him. He paid little attention to it though while he tried to figure out what to do.

' i'm going to the toilet real quick' Sting stood up, both Lucy and Rogue nodded. The black haired male looked at the two men at the corner of his eye. They briefly looked at Sting before looking back to where Rogue and Lucy were seated. So those two weren't after Sting, they were either after Lucy or himself. Rogue's eyes flickered back to Lucy as he grabbed an apple from the centre of the table, he took a bit out of it.
' hey whats wrong?, you look tense' The blonde haired girl asked him as she leaned forward to get a better look at his face. He quickly debated with himself whether or not he should tell her. ( the picture above is this scene lol) He decided too since it may involve her.
' Do exactly as i say, okay?' He said before glancing quickly to where the man were sat.
' okay' Lucy said with worry in her voice, he looked at her and saw that she was indeed worried.
' i need you to put on a smile and laugh occasionally as i tell you something' Lucy nodded her head, seconds later a smile was on her face, if Rogue hadn't known the truth he would have believed that it was real.