Chapter 7: targeting the nice ones

It had been a few days since the boys first started to pester Lucy Heartfilia about letting them go to the beach, every time they were rejected. That didn't seem to demotivate some of them though, every time they came to her with a new idea.

Lucy Heartfilia woke up a bit later than her normal time but it still gave her enough time to have a shower and a quick breakfast, for once she had managed to eat breakfast in peace, there was no sound coming from any of the rooms. Lucy was confused by this and checked their rooms to see that none of them were in there. The blonde girl raised her eyebrow in suspicion, if they weren't here then where could they be? She asked herself but couldn't think of anywhere other than the school. Lucy just shook her head, if she stayed here wondering where the boys were she would be late for school.

After making her lunch Lucy headed off to meet with her friends before school started. Lucy saw where Erza, Aries, Cana, Levy and Lisanna were sitting and immediately headed over to them, they were all talking about excitedly talking about the upcoming weekend trip, the blonde haired girl joined into the conversation adding her excitement to the mix.

' this weekend is going to be so much fun' Levy was smiling from ear to ear. Lucy nodded her head in agreement.
'i'm so excited, arigoto Levy for inviting me' Aries said shyly as she stood next to Lisanna. Levy told the pink haired girl that it was no problem at all.

' i'm so glad that i get away from the boys for a  few days, it will be like a mini vacation' Lucy let out a happy sigh. The other girls laughed and Lucy joined in. Lucy spotted her small blue haired friend named Wendy and her other friend Mirajane, the two were already heading towards the blond and her friends. The nine trouble makers that were sitting at a bench also caught Lucy's attention, they were all smirking in victory which confused the blonde haired girl.
'Wenwen, Mira-nee where were you two?' Lucy questioned the two girls that had finally reached them. Mirajane smiled sheepishly while Wendy's expression changed to one of guilt. Lucy gave the two a look of confusion before Wendy spoke.
' i'm so sorry Lucy-san' Wendy said hugging the blond haired girl around the waist, Lucy patted Wendy's back in confusion before looking up to stare at Mirajane who smiled at her quickly.
'explain Mira' Lucy said with a slight glare, they must have done something bad that would effect her.

' well you see, we were leaving our dorm to meet up with you all when we were approached by Natsu, Gray, Sting, Laxus and the other trouble makers. They asked us if they could come along to the beach, I decided that it probably would be more fun if they came along so i said they could come along, sorry we should have asked you first lucy-chan' The white haired girl said with an apologetic smile on her face but her eyes sparkled with something else, Excitement?, happiness?, who knows?.

The blonde haired girls eyes wondered back to the trouble makers who were still all smirking, Lucy's eye twitched in annoyance, thats when everything clicked into place. Thats why the boys weren't at the dorm this morning when lucy woke up, they must have woken up earlier then her, Lucy couldn't believe that they had even thought of going to ask Wendy and Mirajane, who without a doubt would of let them come along. Lucy sighed before looking at the other girls before speaking.
' looks like i don't get a weekend away from them now, damn those boys!'

For most of the day Lucy was annoyed, though she hid it from her friends, she didn't want them to feel guilty or dampen their excitement. Lucy had been looking forward to going to the beach with just her and her friends, no boys to cook for or deal with. It was going to be a relaxing weekend but now she would have to stop the boys from getting into any trouble. When Lucy and the boys got back to their dorm, she turned towards them with a glare.
' I have some rules for you lot, disobey them and i swear that you lot will wish that you's were never born' Lucy watched in satisfaction as they all shivered in fear and quickly nodded their heads.