EXTREMLY IMPORTANT!!!!

Important bits are in bold
Ideas that you all can join in are in italics

So this is a discussion about where the story is going to be headed because there should be about Six chapters left I think? Not to certain and they are all like alternate endings but the final chapter or second final chapter will be the actual true ending if that makes sense.

I won't tell you in the chapters names who the alternative endings are about so that it leads up like suspense to who Lucy actually chooses in the true ending. Okay also I'm going to state this now

I probably won't write an ending about Lalu (Laxus and Lucy) because I just don't think I can truly write how he would react, like I just haven't watched fairy tail in forever so yeah,

Btw any of you can write endings for him if you like because I probably won't, I would probably add them to the story to be honest haha of course I would mention who wrote, you guys can also write endings for the others and I'll add a section about fan endings. Gosh I have too many ideas 😂.

Also I just want to say a huge thanks to everyone that has ever read, liked or commented on my story because it just makes me cry happy tears, I read every comment with such a happy smile on my face, you all are such wonderful people that I'm so lucky to have you all.

Gosh I'm crying now. Anyway thank you, you all truly make my day. Okay I'm good, I'll stop crying now haha.

Okay so that wraps up this discussion, if you have any questions or ideas feel free to comment or message me, if you just want to talk or be friends do either of those things because I would honestly love to know more about you all.

Okay I shall see you all in the next chapter which I will try to make very entertaining and interesting so that I make you all proud!

P.s I forgot to say and also don't know how to fit it in that the last chapter ( not the true ending another alternative) is actually a surprise so it's not someone you would suspect, leave your guesses in the comments
~ 123tesh