Chapter 3: The apology

Once Lucy Heartfilia got back to the dorms, she went straight back up to her room. Rogue and Lyon who were in the lounge room watching TV since they hadn't gotten detention looked at the angry blonde as she passed the room on the way, both were curious as to why she was angry but made no move to get up.

Lucy slammed her door shut just as the other boys walked into ther dormitory, they winced at the sound before making their way to the lounge room.
' its because of you stripper that we get no dinner' Natsu complained as the seven boys walked into the lounge room.
' your the one that called her friends nerds flame brain' Gray said getting into Natsu's face. Lyon and Rogue watched in confusion as everyone started fighting about who's fault it was.
' Shut it all of you and explain to us why Lucy is mad at you all' Rogue shouted and the fighting stopped.
' well flame brain, Laxus and Gajeel called lucy and her friends nerds' The black haired boy already had no shirt on.
' well stripper, Loke, Jellal and Sting played a prank on her and got her detention ' The pink haired boy said before him and gray got into another fight of whose fault it was only to be quitened by Rogue again.
' well least the two of us get dinner' Lyon said to Rogue, who stayed blank faced as usual.
Due to Lyon's comment the fighting started all over again and the black haired boy didn't bother stop it this time. Soon everyone was too tired to continue arguing and everyone sat in silence, it was around five thirty when everyone heard someone walking down the stairs in heels. Seconds later Lucy started walking past the lounge room. The blonde haired girl was wearing a white shirt with a blue cross on it and a blue skirt that matched quite well.
' oi luigi where are you going?' Natsu asked the blonde who stopped and turned to look at him with a glare.
' one my name is Lucy not Luigi, two if you must know i'm going out for dinner because i know that if i even attempt to cook my dinner here you lot would just steal it, which reminds me, Rogue, lyon since you guys didn't make me mad would you like to accompany get dinner with me?' The blond haired girl asked the two boys that hadn't gotten detention. Both boys nodded their heads before standing up from where they had been sitting.
' i'll be waiting at the front of you while you get ready' Lucy said before continuing down the hall towards the door, her heels clicking against the wooden floor.

About ten minutes later the two boys met up with the blonde haired girl while the other boys sulked. The three of them caught a taxi to town which Lucy paid for voluntarily. The blonde haired girl looked around at her surroundings, she hadn't been in town for years, she had gone to a school a lot further away from Fiore High but when she was younger she had gone to fairy tail primary school, she didn't stay there long so she barely remembered her time there. All around Lucy was smiling people talking to others as they walked around, the sun still burned brightly in the background.
' so did you have a place in mind?' Rogue asked snapping the girl out of her thoughts,
' no, not really. I haven't been in Fiore in ages.' Lucy looked at her three companions,
' i guess we should look around for a place to eat at then' Lyon said and they all nodded before starting to walk around.
The three of them soon found a nice restaurant to eat out and they took a seat at a booth. Lucy ordered nachos while Rogue ordered fried rice, Lyon ordered a hamburger. Everyone's drinks came first and Lucy took a sip out of her strawberry milkshake.
' so are you going to forgive the others?" Lyon asked as he looked at the blond haired girl.
' depends'
' depends on?'
' depends if they apologize, so far I haven't gotten one from any of them yet' Lucy said taking another sip.
' geez they are idiots, i can't believe they haven't even apologized' Rogue said with a small shake of his head.
' well if those idiots don't apologise they won't be getting dinner for a long time' Lucy said before their food arrived. They all started eating their dinners, they all kept on chatting though about all different things. Lucy soon found herself enjoying herself.

After finishing their food they stayed in the booth and talked a bit more, the sun slowly descended in the distance and the moon rise as did the stars. Soon they allpaid for their own dinners before leaving the restaurant.
' the town looks really pretty at night, doesn't it?' Lucy stayed as she looked at the pretty lights the city had up, the four of them were walking around the town, Lucy was walking along the edge of the pathway that was next to the river.
' don't fall in miss' Two men in a canoe said as they sailed down the river. The blond sent them a smile
' i won't' she shouted back before continuing to walk.
' so how was your first day besides the nerd thing and the prank' Lyon asked as he looked at the brown eyed girl, his heart sped up a small bit when he did.

' well besides all that it was good, i made friends fairly quickly ' Lucy said to the white haired boy. The three soon caught a taxi back to the school since it was reaching close to their curfew, the seven boys were of course still in the lounge room looking like they were dying of starvation which Lucy knew that they weren't so she just headed back up to her room. Lucy spent a bit of time on her laptop writing her story before having a quick shower and then heading to bed.

The next day Lucy left her room and headed towards the kitchen, she had just started on her breakfast when she felt the presence of someone in the room, she turned slightly to see Sting, before she could say anything he spoke.
' i'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, please i'll do anything for you to forgive.' He begged the blond haired girl, Lucy smiled a bit.
' you can make it up to me on Sunday, also your forgiven ' The blonde haired girl said and Rogue, who stood leaning against the door frame, caught her attention, he was watching the two with a small smile which quickly disappeared. ( Rogue is such a cute little bean)

Lucy made breakfast for Sting and Rogue then for the others who figured out that apologising was the best way to get the blond girl's forgiveness, they all accepted that they would make it up to Lucy on Sunday, all of them had no clue what they were getting themselves into, they'll certainly wish they hadn't accepted.

Date written: 29/1/17
Date published: 29/1/17
Date edited: 28/12/17
Next chapter: Don't mess with Lucy Heartfilia