#3 Meeting

Y/n pov:
After I was done in the shower I put my clothes back on and got out a small duffle bag. The first thing I said was grab a paper and pen and right down the address aphmau yelled to me. The second thing I did was start packing. I grabbed my tooth brush, toothpaste, face wash, mascara, hair brush, hair ties, clothing for tomorrow, my charger, ear buds, my phone, girl stuff just in case and finally a pillow with a blanket. That seems like a lot but... I almost forgot pjs, I quickly ran to my closet got some out (pjs pic above)
Finally I went downstairs and realized that it was 4 and I had two hours. Sighing I set my bag down and sat down. I looked outside to see the pool, I know I just had a shower but the pool is clean. I thought about it for a second before I decided I was going to go and swim in the pool. Just as I sat up I heard my phone buzz so I ran over and check to see it as a text from unknown.
Unknown: Hey is his y/n?
Y/n: Yes... and who is this?
Unknown: Oh sorry this is Aphmau.
Y/n: oh hey Aphmau what's up?
Aphmau: I just wanted to tell you that although only the girls are sleeping over, all the guys are coming over to hang out and swim so bring a bathing suit.
Y/n: Alright! Thanks for telling me!
I quickly added Aphmau to my contacts as Aph before running back upstairs. Okay so I guess I'll just wait to go swimming. I quickly went back into my closet and grabbed a two piece bathing suit.

Usually I would have grabbed a swimmers suit but I wanted to look cute not like I was about to swim a million laps

Usually I would have grabbed a swimmers suit but I wanted to look cute not like I was about to swim a million laps.  I decided to just change into that and put a pair of jean shorts on over the bottom half. After that I quickly packed a towel and ran downstairs. I went over to the kitchen and grabbed f/f (fav food) and went over to the living room and started watching f/s (fav show). Finally it was five and I had finished eating a so I grabbed my stuff, put on some flip flops and was about to head out the door until I heard the voice of Olivia. "Were do you think your going?" I turned around to see her tapping her foot. "I'm going to a sleep over at my new friends house and I'm not driving there since it's close so I don't need your car also I'm going to be late so..." she waves me off and I started speed walking down to Aph's house. Finally once I got there I rang the door bell to be answered by Aphmau herself. "Oh hey y/n! Let me take your stuff upstairs and you can join the others there aren't to many people here." I nodded my Thanks before heading around the gate to her back yard were I saw a huge pool with some guys and girls talking. There were also hot dogs and cokes and chips. As I walked in i felt eyes on me so I turned around to see just a bunch of guys looking at me. I rolled my eyes before walking over to this girl with pink hair who I later found out was Kawaii-Chan. After about an hour of talking to people I went over to the four guys that I noticed staring at me. "Hi my name is y/n!" I smiled at the first guy who said something had blond hair with dark vibrant blue eyes. He was tall and also pretty handsome. "H-hello my name is G-Garroth." I nodded realizing he must be a bit shy. I then looked over to the next guy who talked. He had brown hair that was a little longer then Garroths, he was also a little shorter then Garroth and he had light baby blue eyes he was also not bad looking. "Hey I'm Laurence." He winked at me before the next guy started talking. He had blue hair with blue eyes also good looking. "What's up good looking I'm Dante." Ew gross. Finally the last guy who had white hair with bright green eyes, he was a little taller then me but shorter then the other he also looked my age were as the others looked like they were Juniors and Seniors. "U-uh hi I'm-" he was quickly interrupted by a shove from Dante, he then cleared his throat."I mean Heyyyy y/n, the names Travis." I giggled at this before I started to talk to Travis a little more. That was until I heard Aphmau yell. "Okay guys, it is time for the games to start but what is games without!" She was holding what looked like Beer.