#22 I would have waited

? Pov:
"This sounds like a great idea! I'll go and find them!" I walked away and started to look around the carnival. I know I saw y/n walk behind this white tent so maybe she is still there. I walked over to the white tent and climbed pass the bush. I then heard Gene and y/n and I jumped out of the bush.

Y/n pov:
"GUYS!" I immediately pulled back and gasped. I then put my hand on my chesty and sighed.

"Travis you scared us to death!" Travis winked at me before asking a question.

"What were you guys doing?" Gene and I stared at each other.

"N-nothing now what the hell do you want?" Gene coughed. Travis rolled in his eyes.

"Okay so Dante and I thought it would be fun if the gang all went to a cabin for the the weekend! And we were wondering if you guys were in?"

Gene nodded. It took a moment to think. Do I really want to go away with the gang? I mean I'm not really close with any of the girls and Laurence I'm assuming is going and we aren't in a good relationship right now..

"Sure, when do we leave?" I decided to go since I have nothing better to do.

"We leave tonight! Gene we will take your car and Garroths car, so get packing." I stopped Travis before he could finish.

"Who is coming?" I asked.

"Garroth,Laurence,Aphmau,Aaron,Zane,you two,Dante and me of course." Ugh Aphmau. I smiled at Travis nodding, I then walked out of behind the tent with both of them following.

"I'll walk home and pack up. Also who is going in which car?" Travis started to think. I honestly did not want to be with Aphmau and Aaron.

"Oh right! I have a list, okay so in Genes car we thought it could be Dante and you two of course and then Aphmau and Aaron and then in the other car it would be me Garroth, Laurence and Zane."

I have to be with Aphmau AND Aaron? Two people I think are horrible! Before I could object Travis walked away towards Dante. I put my hands through my hair and started to walk out of school property to my house but before I could Gene stopped me.

"Hey I'll drive you to your house then you can come into my car either your stuff." I looked at him thankfully.

"You also have to pack."

"Okay then I'll drop you off, go pack and then pick you up and I guess the others are already ready with Dante." Gene responded.

"No no I don't want to be a worry." I smiled at Gene as I was about to turn away and walk. He Grabbed my arm.

"Y/n it's dark out and your house is at least a 39 minute walk and I care about you." I blushed at how close we were.

"O-okay." I replied. We stood there for a moment longer just staring into each others eyes. We were very close and if I moved anymore I would kiss him which... what am I saying?
I then moved away and started walking to his car. I would had waited for him but if I had I would probably kiss him.