#5 Your always happy

A week from today I had gotten a new house. A week from today I became really close with Travis, Dante, Garroth, Laurence and Aaron. A week from today Aphmau invited me to her house for a sleep over then called me a slut online. But non of that matters now well the Aphmau thing at least. But today was my first day of school and to my luck I already have friends there. Grinning I stood up out of my bed. I walked over to the shower and brushed my teeth before going in. Finally I got into my f/c house coat and f/c slippers and started to put on some f/c lip stick before brushing and curling my hair. Today I left my h/c hair in loose curls with a bobby pin to hold a little of it back. Then finally I went over to my closet and put on a cute outfit (pic above) after that I went downstairs and had a strawberry smoothie with toast. Once I finished my food I was about to go on my phone until I heard the door ring. I went over and answered it to see "Dante?!" He smiled and waved at me. "What are you doing here not that it isn't a nice surprise but why?" He laughed.
"My brother and I were both on our way to school and since we passed your house I was wondering if you wanted a ride?" I smiled and nodded before grabbing my f/c backpack. I walked out of the house with Dante before I noticed his outfit, was there a uniform? "Hey is there a uniform?"
"Oh yea they got rid of them last week so we don't have them anymore I just decided to wear it for fun I guess." I nodded in relieve before getting into his green car. I looked at the drivers seat to see this cute senior guy with black hair and blue eyes. Why are all the guys good looking? Well almost I mean the Brandon guy I saw at the party was pretty gross cause of his eyebrows. Suddenly the cute guy I'm assuming is Dante's brother started to talk. "So Dante  are you going to introduce me to your pretty" I giggled " friend over there?" Dante sighed.
"Gene this is y/n, y/n this is Gene." 
"Well it's nice to meet you y/n."
"It's nice to meet you to Gene!" I chirped.

About five minutes later we appeared at school Dante wanted to talk to Gene so I left them to do that so I could go to the office and get my schedule.
Genes pov:
Dantes friend y/n left which I was disappointed about since I was going to offer to show her around but my brother wanted to talk to me. "So what do you want Dante? This better be good since I could be talking to your little friend instead." Dante sighed which was weird since he is almost always happy. "Listen Gene I know your a player and you play with girls hearts but please leave y/n alone. I actually really like her as more then a friend and I don't want you to ruin it." I frowned at that. I was hoping to hang out with her and then go out with her but if he feels that way. "You seem genuine so I won't go out with her but that won't stop me from being her friend." He nodded not seeming completely happy. "Oh and don't bring her into your gang stuff also don't mention Aphmau that's a touchy subject." I nodded wondering what was so bad about her and Aphmau. I mean Aphmau is like the only girl I like who I thought Dante liked. Is y/n prettier then Aphmau yea she is but is she better to? I shook my head that can't be. Finally I got out of the car and headed inside the school.

Okay so I know this chapter was short but that's because I wanted this chapter to mainly focus on Gene and Dante's relationship. Hope you all enjoyed :3 oh also Gene may or may not listen to Dante so don't worry 😉