#13 I never felt sicker

Laurence pov:
"Hey Garroth have you gotten the popcorn yet?"

"Yea yea it's coming!"

I was hanging out at Garroths house since it was Saturday... the day after I left y/n at a party passed out. I felt awful considering the fact that I loved her.

"Hey... Laurence.." I looked up at Garroth to see him standing there with popcorn, he had a look of worry plastered on his face.

"Yea?"I asked him as I grabbed some popcorn.

"Are you okay? You looked like you've got something on your mind." Garroth sat down after finishing my sentence and we sat there in quite for a bit. Should I tell him that I am in love with y/n and I left her at a party passed out drunk? I mean he is going to find I'm out probably soon anyway.

"Okay well the first thing is... I'm kind of in love with y/n..."

"Kinda?" He asked questionably.

"No I'm definitely in love with y/n."

Garroth started looking at the ground squinting his eyes. "Wait wait you took Aphmaus side that one day though."

I did take Aphmaus side, I had forgotten about that. "I don't know what was going on with me then but I liked Aphmau more until I found myself falling in love with y/n."

Garroth sighed as he stood up. He looked upset, sad even. I was about to ask if there was a problem until he beat me to it. "Well this is a problem because I'm in love with y/n too."

What? He can't be! "Okay well yea I guess that sucks but there something else... I don't know why I did this because I'm in love with her but last night I-" before I could finish there was banging at the door. Garroth and I looked at each other before heading to answer the door. When he opened we saw her. We saw y/n oh and Travis.

"LISTEN HERE LAURENCE YOU ASSHOLE! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU FRICKING LEAVE Y/N PASSED OUT DRUNK IN A ROOM AT A PARTY YOU SON OF A BI-" before Travis could finish yelling Garroth interrupted him.

"Y..you did what?" It was cold. Not like his usually voice, he was quite and you could tell he was angry.

"Okay I did but she is fine... right y/n?" I looked over at y/n and saw her hugging her arms looking at the floor.

"No she isn't okay." Travis sighed before continuing. "She woke up under the covers with her shirt off at 3 am, we have I ask what time did you leave? She thinks it was at 12 or something."

I froze. I did leave at 12...

"Yea I-I did... I got to go." I then ran past y/n and Travis. I looked behind me to see Garroth and Travis staring at me but y/n's face was still to the ground. I've never felt sicker...