#8 Physical Therapy?

"Alright I think we can narrow your therapy to once every 2 weeks y/n."

I smiled as I waved goodbye to my therapist. I went into the parking lot and got into my f/c jeep before taking off towards the school. Before I got there I quickly grabbed a f/f (fav flavour) coffee. Afterwards I went to school.

"Hey y/n!" I turned around to see Aphmau and Katelyn.
"Hey guys what's up?" They all smiled before Aphmau started talking.

"It is now October so you have been here for a month and your always excused and late on Thursday but never any other day." She finished with a gasp of breath.
I sighed, should I tell them? I mean Aphmau isn't really that bad anymore...
"Okay I'll tell you guys but you have to promise to tell no one." They all nodded and then after I continued.

"I've been going to... physical Therapy? I mean yea I totally have um yea..."
Stupid! Of course I couldn't tell them I went to therapy for childhood/teenhood trauma.

"What happened?" I scratched my arm at there question before coming up with an idea.
"About a year ago I... fell then I um broke my arm I guess it was... bad." After I finished telling them I walked away before any questions. I headed straight to my locker so I could quickly grab my f/c binder. Then ran over to PE since lunch was almost over.

I ran out of the locker room to get away from the smell of perfume and disgust. When I took a deep breath which was a mistake because now I'm breathing in school air. I shook my head before heading up the grey shattered stairs to see the gym.

"Hey y/n."

I turned around to see... Laurence.
I but my lip trying to to say anything about the Aphmau thing.
"Hey Laurence..." he looked almost flustered I don't know why I mean I didn't compliment him or anything. I turned around and walked into the gym since I didn't want to talk to Laurence anymore, to my luck Garroth was standing against the wall in my gym class. I waved before running over to him.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hey Garroth!" We both smiled at each other before the gym teacher came in with her whistle. She blew it which hurt my ears before she started to talk in a raspy yelling voice.

"Alright class since next week is fitness week, this week we will just do soccer. I sighed I mean it good at soccer but that doesn't mean I like it. (If you like soccer just ignore that)

Do there is the 8th chapter!! I'm sorry it was short it was suppose to be a calm kind of a chapter more focusing on some thing that will become bigger and more intense in the future. But yea I hope you all enjoyed!