#31 The deal

Y/n pov:

"LET HIM GO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!" I screamed as I felt tears stream slowly down my face.

Gene's dad then started waving his finger in the air. "Now I thought you were dating Dante?" I shook my head. I couldn't believe what was happening... actually I could since I have been through much worse but... it's different this time because it's someone I love who is getting hurt, I mean my boyfriends brother who is getting hurt..

"Okay listen I want to make a deal with you. If your not in then I will kill him and then you if you are in then I might give you something in return." I looked upstairs Genes dad with disgust. I don't want to "help" him or do any kind of deal with him but... what choice to I have?

"What... do... you...w-want?" I looked  at the ground trying to talk in a low and scary voice but from what I could see in Genes dads eyes he wasn't intimidated at all.

"Okay listen I need you to break up with my son and start dating this guy I owe a favour to son. He for some reason cares about his kid and I need to get him on my side. I you do this and succeed then I will let you take Gene." I felt laughter coming on.

"Why would I do that? I could just go to the police and tell them what's going on!" Genes dad then came over to were I was sitting. He then crouched over and had his face very close to mine.

"Listen here y/n. I have many many guys who would be there to get me out of jail. I have many guys who would back up my lies I'd tell to the police. I have many guys who would beat up or kill who I want them too so I don't suggest going to the police unless you want someone you care about to die." I felt my eyes water with fear. I hate him! Why would he do this to his own sons?

I took a deep breath and nodded before asking. "H-how l-long?"

Gene's dad looked at me in a confused tone. I then sighed. "I-I mean how long do I have to date this dudes son?"

He then stood up and out of my face and walked towards the back of the room. "You have to date him until the deal goes through."

"What deal? When will this deal go through? Is it even legal." I asked.

"LISTEN HERE! Weather this deal is legal or not is non of your business! I will also not tell you what the deal is although I bet you can guess." He's right I could guess. It was probably a drug deal which I didn't want to be apart of but seems that I have no choice.

"As for how long this deal will go on for... let's say about a month. Yea... a month." Once Gene's dad finished talking he headed towards the stairs I didn't notice before hand.

"Wait! Aren't you going to let me out?" He then turned around and smiled. "I will let you out once I want to." And with that he left me alone in this deep dark basement.