#9 Stupid. Ugly. Glasses

"Finally last period of the day!" I yelled as I stretched my arms Garroth laughed before waving goodbye. I had just had PE then a study hall and now I'm going to... wait I need to check my schedule. I quickly grabbed a white piece of paper out of my pocket. On it had all my classes for day 1 (or day A).
On the bottom it said" Werewolf class? I'm not even a werewolf!" I screamed loud enough for everyone in the hallway to hear. I stared at them awkwardly before heading towards the disgusting torture room aka the office. As soon as I walked in I heard a grunt but I shook it off and headed over to the office lady.
"Um hello I got werewolf class as an option and well I'm not a werewolf!" I women looked up at me with her glasses on her nose before looking back down at her paper.

"I'm sorry but you should have come to me about this at the beginning of school in September! It's October!"

I rolled my eyes before continuing.

"Okay listen here I haven't been here at all every Thursday morning until lunch and every last period since school started so I've never had the class there for never checking it."

"Why were you not here? Skipping are we?" She smirked at me.

"You... YOU KNOW WHAT! YIU THINK YOUR ALL THAT WITH YOUR STUPID UGLY GLASSES AND THE REST OF YOUR WHORE SQUAD! IF YOU REALLY MUST KNOW I WAS IN THERAPY! OH WAIT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WORD PROBABLY BECAUSE YOUR SO STUPID!"
I sighed before taking a deep breath. As soon as I fought my breath I covered my mouth as my eyes widened, did I just say that?

"I'm so sorry I di.."

"What ever I've heard worse also I can tell your not lying I mean you've got anger. Anyways you may leave I'm not switching you."

I sighed before stomping out of the office towards the werewolf class. Suddenly the bell rung indicating study hall over this meaning I had to hurry and get to class. I started running up stair after stair until I finally arrived at the door. I was about to know until I decided to just walk in. The room was okay it basically looked like your normal class with some werewolf's in it but that's not what got my attention what got my attention was Aaron!
"Oh thank gosh your in this class!"
I smiled at his comment before sitting down to wait for the lesson to start.