#6 I Thought I could Trust You

Y/n pov:
Okay so it hasn't been to bad so far. Right now it is lunch then after I have P.E. I walked into the cafeteria to grab some food until I heard someone yell. "Ew gross its her!" I turned around to see Aphmau, Katelyn and and a few other girls two of them being Nicole and Kawaii-Chan. I frowned I suddenly didn't feel like eating. Sighing I walked over to the first person I saw which was Travis. "Hey wanna eat together?" He grinned and nodded.
"S-so how is your first day of school?"
"Everything has been good accept for the fact that Aphmau and her girls are here." I laughed. He looked at me confused. "Why? Has Aphmau done something wrong?" Does nobody has Instagram? "Uh yea no she hasn't she just isn't the nicest person at the moment.." Travis nodded in understanding. "Must be her time of the month."
"Yea sure..." I rolled my eyes before seeing Garroth across the Cafeteria, he looked like he wanted to sit somewhere but didn't know were. "Hey! Garroth come sit with us!" I yelled loud enough for him and sadly Aphmau to hear since she yelled. "Hey! Garroth sit with me!"  He looked as if he was debating until he finally gave in and choose to sit with me which made me blush and I'm not sure why. "Sorry Aph I'm going to sit with y/n today!" She glared at me before putting on a fake smile. "Oh that's totally fine I mean y/n and I are friends anyways so I can see why you want to sit with her." That was all fake that was all not real we are not friends she just doesn't want to ruin her reputation. Finally Garroth came over and all three of us started to talk about our schedules to see who I have class with. After Laurence joined us then Garroth had to go for 5 minute leadership stuff and Laurence had to go to the office quickly. Finally it was just me and Travis.
"I have to get going Aph and I planned on hanging out just at the end of lunch." I sighed and nodded. Why does Aphmau act so kind to everyone but me?
Aphmau's pov:
"I hate her!" I hate her so much why do all the guys now ponder over her? I need to make her regret ever moving here ever being alive! But she hasn't done anything to me! I'm just being jealous maybe I should just..."Hey Aphmau sorry I'm late I was talking to y/n and." I froze at the name Travis had just said. The guys use to be early not late to come and hang out with me.. I need to destroy her!
Genes pov:
I saw y/n walking by the school she kind of looked annoyed and upset, I could ask her how she is I mean I'm not hitting on her." I ran up to her to see she was even crying like a lot.
"Y/n are you okay? Your crying and I just- I'm worried." She turned to me with the most paining expression. "Aphmau she... she's out to get me! I hate her so much and everyone thinks she is amazing! They are all friends of hers but at least you get it... right?" I shook my head as I looked at the floor. "That just doesn't seem like Aphmau maybe you thought wrong or-" y/n suddenly whipped around so fast she could have gotten whiplash.
"I THOUGHT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND! I JUST MET YOU AND I ALREADY THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU BUT I MEAN PERFECT APHMAU RIGHT?" She ran away crying each step she took the more I wanted to go after her. Until I stopped, why was I about to go after her when she was lying? I shook my head before heading inside towards Aaron,Garroth, Laurence and Travis.
"What do you want Gene?" I heard Garroth say in an annoyed tone.
"Guys y/n is making up some lies about Aphmau." I laughed.
"What happened why would she do that?" I thought about how to respond to Laurence without having him punch me in the face although I could beat him up I don't want to get expelled.
"Well you see she was crying and I asked her what was wrong she told me and I told her she is probably getting it wrong then she flipped out and screamed at me." They all looked at each other.
"Are you stupid? She was telling the truth! We have only known Aphmau for two weeks so in reality we don't know!" Aaron yelled at me which was rare. I rolled my eyes. "We have also only known y/n for less then two weeks so.." Aaron grunted before getting up to leave. "Were are you going Mr. I'm so great because I hardly talk."
"I'm going to find y/n you can come unless you believe Gene." I looked over to see Travis and Garroth get up and run after Aaron. I looked at Laurence to see him glaring at me. "I don't believe in you but Aphmau would never do that and I know Dante would also think the same so I'm waiting for Aph." I nodded before grabbing my bag and heading over to my next class. Did I just ruin my friendship with y/n?