#38 its okay

Y/n pov
Clumping his bruised jaw he looked at me with surprised eyes.

"W-what the?" He was speechless by the fact that I just punched him in the jaw very-very hard.

"You!" I took a breath. "You h-hurt Laurence... your best friend." I murmured the last part feeling tears swell up in my eyes. I thought I cared at the fact that Laurence got hurt but the truth is... I'm glad he felt the pain of getting beat up. Maybe now he will feel just as much pain as I did when I woke up in the house topless after being left there drunk by Laurence. Even if the two kinds of pain are different at least he felt some sort of pain right?

"Y/n I didn't hurt Laurence Dante and Travis did." Garroth breathed out putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Yea b-but he deserved to feel pain after leaving me there d-drunk in that house." Suddenly rage struck me.

Turning around I walked over to Laurence. He then looked me in the eyes. "I thought you forgave me?"

"FORGAVE YOU? How the hell could i forgive you? You l-left me there! Drunk and helpless! I would have never gotten... r-raped if it wasn't for you! I can't- I just cant." Tear as pouring down my face I slowly turned around and ran into Garroth arms. He was there for me even when I ignored him after our date he was still there for me.
I heated the footsteps of what I assume was Laurence until they stopped when Garroth whispered, "give her time." With that the foot steps walked pass us and towards the school.

"Come on ill drive you home." Garroth took off his jacket putting it around my shoulders.

"Garroth I'm sorr-" before I could finish he shook his head.

"Don't worry about that now. Don't worry about that at all. I forgive you."

And with that we both walked toward his car.

Sorry this chapter was a little short. I wanted to end it on a happyish note :3