#27 What I Wanted

(Warning there is a lot more cussing in this chapter)
Dante's pov:

D-Dante echoed in my head as I stood there dead silent. How was I suppose to domain to him why I did this?

"I'm going to go." Y/n kissed me and awkwardly walked passed Gene, closing the door behind her.

"What the hell?" Gene questioned as he looked at the floor. I think he was talking to himself very confused on what he walked in on.

"L-listen y/n and I went on a d-date and-" before I could finish Gene started to yell.

"Are honestly trying to explaine what you did? There is no explanation for what you just did!"

Before he could continue I interrupted him. "LISTEN, I found y/n crying and then I asked her on a date and then you told me wh-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP DANTE! I DONT CARE HOW THIS STARTED WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS THAT YOU ARE SO FUCKING AWFUL TO THE POINT WERE YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH THE ONE GIRL I LIKE! I MEAN AFTER ALL THOSE TIMES I TOOK BEATINGS FOR YOU, YOU CANT JUST BE NICE AND LET ME TRY TO BE WITH THE ONE FUCKING PERSON I WANTED TO?"

Gene wasn't making much sense so I wasn't going to respond but before I knew it I did. "Yes but we all know you only took those beatings from our parents for the attention." It was then and there I knew I messed up.

Gene walked up to me and pushed me against the wall then punched me. I then pushed him off and onto the floor and punched him, but he was better at fighting since he had to defend himself often. So he punched me so hard I blacked out.

Genes pov:
I was sitting in the emergency waiting room holding an ice pack over my eye. I punched my brother and knocked him out on purpose so I could beat him up more without getting hurt myself. I beat him up to the point were I rushed him to the emergency and told the doctors we both fell down these stairs and got knocked out then woke up in an alley way with bruises.

"WERE IS HE?" I then looked over at the entrance to see Garroth, Travis, Aphmau, Aaron, Laurence and y/n. 
Y/n was the one who was yelling.

"Relax he's fine..." just then one of the doctors came over to us.

"Hello I am Rob and you are Gene yes?" I then nodded. "Are you okay have these people present?" I nodded again with my poker face on.
"Alright well your brother is going to be okay. He just had some bruises that will heal, but he also had a broken rib and a broken arm.

I smiled to myself. Good that's exactly what I wanted.