#20 Today

Y/n pov:
I opened my eyes to blurry morning light, I felt my face to feel dried up tears and a stuffy nose.

Gosh I feel and look like crap. I took out my phone and saw it was 7am and it was then I realized I was going to be late. I instantly stood up and headed straight to the bath room. I then looked in my mirror and saw how gross I looked and it made me feel worse.

"You know what! Today I am going to look so beautiful that everyone will stop and stare!" I declared as I got into the shower.

I finally got out of the shower and I put on a face mask. I then shaved my legs, brushed my teeth and took off my face mask. Right after I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I then applied some makeup m/s (makeup style) after I took my hair out of the bun and curled it into loose pretty curls. I then went to my closet and found a gorgeous, hot and cute outfit (pic above)

Finally I got to school just on time. I was also happy since for the whole morning classes were canceled since there was a carnival going on. I sighed as I opened the doors and walked into school. Holding my head high I smiled, everyone around me was staring and I could even see some people to stunned to talk.
Genes pov:
"Come on Gene! Did anything happen or what?" I was standing near the lockers talking well actually get questioned by Laurence, Garroth, Dante and Travis.

"Guys nothing happened I didn't stay the night I pretty much left right after you guys did." I was getting tired of them questioning me.

"Look just because I messed up doesn't mean y/n and I won't be together at some point." Laurence said with a smirk on his face.

"Pfft please your the least likely I mean we all like her and your the only one to get in an argument with her!" I was surprised to hear Garroth yell at Laurence.

"Guys I have a chance too you know I mean like- Dante are you okay?" I suddenly stopped looking at Travis and looked over at Dante to see him with wide eyes and his mouth open. I then saw the other guys do it too with read faces and I turned around to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Even I was speechless and couldn't help but stare.

"Holy shit! I never knew a girl could be so hot!" I felt a little jealous at what Travis said and I didn't know why I mean it's not like y/n is my girlfriend..

Okay I know this chapter was short but it all has to do with the plot lol