#17 want to kiss

Y/n pov:

I opened the door to see Lucinda and Katelyn. I greeted them in when the door knocked again. I opened it to see, "Garroth! Travis!" They both waved. I was about to go sit down until there was another knock at the door. It must be Genes friend unless he invited Lucinda and Katelyn which is doubtful.

"Hi there I'm Y/n." I smiled as I opened the door. I opened my eyes to see a girl with white long hair and purple eyes. She was kind of short but also pretty.

"Hi there, the names Sasha." She didn't seem very cheery, although I do like cherry she seemed more I guess real which was kind of refreshing.

"Also I like your outfit." (Pic above)

"Thanks." I muttered.

Finally Sasha and I came and sat down  Okay with everyone else in the living room.

Laurence pov:
Everyone was talking about something. But I wasn't paying attention because I was to focused on the fact that Garroth and y/n were siting really close to each other on the couch. I mean even though Gene was on the other side of her.

"Spin the bottle it is!" I suddenly looked at Lucinda. What? Were they talking about this the whole time?

"I'll go and get a empty bottle of bear from the basement but it's under stuff so I need help." Y/n pronounced. Great! This is a good time to get her alon- before I could finish my thought I got interrupted.

"I'll go!" Both Lucinda and Katelyn volunteered. I frowned as y/n, Lucinda and Katelyn got up and started to head downstairs.

"So who's hoping to kiss who?" I turned to look at Gene with my eyebrow cocked.

"Well to be honest I would want to kiss either y/n or Katelyn." Everyone looked at Travis shocked he actually admitted who and not only that but he said y/n!

"Well I also want to kiss y/n! I mean she is hot and-" before I could finish my sentence Garroth cut in.

"I-I'm also hoping to k-kiss y/n." I glared at him. I knew he was just a shy person which was the reason he was uncomfortable sharing his feelings for y/n but I couldn't hold it in.

"Please Garroth! She won't even look twice at you I mean you have less confidence then rat!" I instantly regretted my choice of words as Garroth stood up glaring. I was about to say sorry until I realized I would look stupid backing down from a fight so I stood up and glared. Garroth was a little bit taller than me but I held my ground.

"Guys sit down the girls are coming!" Garroth and I both sat down and smiled as the girls came in. It was then I realized Gene never shared who he wanted to kiss.

Okay okay I know that this I the second chapter with Laurence pov but don't worry there will be a pov for almost every character so don't worry 😉