#18 Im Sorry

Y/n pov:
"Alright alright I'll go first!" Everyone was looking at Katelyn as she spun the bottle around. Everyone's gaze was intense and unmoving until finally it stopped on Travis.

"Alright Travis." I could tell Travis was blushing which made me smile. He was was so cute and well handsome too but that's not the point.
Finally they both kissed. It was very quick so it took me a second to realize that it had happened.

"Alright I guess it's my turn, I wouldn't mind if it landed on any of you fly honeys." Ew gross, if only Travis didn't flirt so much maybe girls would want to go out with him. I shook my head and continued watching the bottle, until it finally landed on Lucinda. They kissed and it was very very quick like really quick.

"Okay I'm spinning now." Lucinda announced.

I honestly was kind of bored the only fun part about this was when the bottle was spinning. I started to doze off thinking about the past week. So much has happened I mean I had a boyfriend for like two seconds then I trusted him way to fast and told him things, then- I stopped thinking and looked around to see everyone staring at me. I looked at the bottle and saw it pointing towards me, I sighed and stood up.

"Alright before we kiss I just wanted to say I play for the other team if ya know what I mean so-" suddenly Lucinda kissed me which shocked me. I stood there for a few seconds before realizing that I had to spin the damn bottle.
I reached at it with my hands and turned it. For some reason it was taking a long time to stop, it felt like there was so much tension in the room.  I then started to think about who I would want the bottle to land on. I would probably have to say either Garroth or Gene. I mean Travis is also really great but he just kissed two girls who he liked. As for Laurence well he is kind of a player and there wasn't much between us anyway.

Finally it stopped on Laurence. I wasn't very happy but I wasn't mad because he was a good friend of mine. I finally stood up and sighed.
Genes pov:
I squinted my eyes as I watched Laurence and y/n. Was she really into this guy? Finally they started leaning closer and closer, I felt a bit of jealousy and I'm not sure why. Finally there lips touched for about five seconds and I instantly studied there faces. Y/n looked like she didn't really care but Laurence he looked completely and utterly stupid oh and inlove.

"Alright Guys should that be our last part of the game it's getting late." Everyone agreed then starts to get ready to go to sleep.

It was around one in the morning and I was sitting on the couch. Everyone else was on the floor in sleeping bags fast asleep but I haven't even gone into mine. I didn't like sleeping, I know someone would do something to me because everyone here hates me accept for.... y/n. 

I then notice someone stand up and sit by me. I looked over to see y/n's face. Usually I would have told her to go away but I didn't mind her being there.

"Look... I'm sorry about the time when I yelled at you I feel really bad and awkward..." y/n said in a awkward voice.

I looked over and smirked. "Still hung on that huh?"  She shrugged and then I continued.

"Sorry I took Aphmaus side... I guess it was because she was the only girl who actually payed attention to me but that was only because she had too." Y/n looked at me questionably but then just shrugged it off. She then did something unexpected. She moved closer to me and layed her head on my shoulder.

"Your a great guy Gene." With that we both fell asleep.