#16 stay the night

Terrified I ran into my house, I know who it is but I thought they were in jail. As soon as I got inside I ran upstairs and locked my bedroom door. I then blocked it with my closet then put my desk in front of it. Afterwards I opened up my window and started to climb out, I then ran out and onto the sidewalk. I looked at the house and hearer pots and pans clashing. I immediately started to run until I felt someone grab my hand.

"LEG GO OF ME!" I screamed and started to cry.

"Y/n! What's going on?" I turned around to see Laurence. I then looked at my house and saw Aphmau laughing with a black hoodie on. I felt like I was about to cry more so I buried my face into Laurence's chest.

"Y/n what happened?" I looked up at Laurence.

"What happened?" I then turned around to see Gene.

"I-I was walking home from school when I noticed someone following me... I have a bad past so I had reason to believe it was a certain person, s-so I ran into my house and forgot to lock the door. I then went into my room and pushed stuff in front of the door. I also heard someone down stairs so I climbed out from the window and was about to run to a safe spot but then.... L-Laurence grabbed me and that's when I noticed Aphmau on my porch laughing which meant she was j-just pranking m-me."

I then continued on with hugging Laurence until I noticed Gene talking sternly to Aphmau. She then rolled her eyes and walked off into the distance.

Laurence pov:
I can't believe Aph would do this? I looked after her as she was walking into the distance and couldn't help but be worried, even though I know Aphmau is being jerk I still care for her a lot... I then looked down at y/n and smiled. But I also love y/n, who will I choose? I mean I don't even know if either of them like me.

"Do you want to spend the night alone?" Shocked I looked up and saw Gene, I forgot he was there.

"N-no not really." Y/n replied. I was about to suggest I could stay over before Gene interrupted.

"I could stay over if you want."

"What?" I looked panicked until I realized y/n would say no...

"Y-yea I would like that... thanks Gene."

"Wait I could also stay over too, in fact we could invite some of our friends over and we could all hang out." I blurted out.

"Okay! That sounds fun!" Y/n then let go of me.

"Okay so why don't we each invite 2 people oh and tell them to bring sleeping stuff!" I nodded and got out my phone. The first person I was going to text was Garroth until I stopped myself. He also really likes y/n... so instead I invited Lucinda and Katelyn.

"I only invited one person since Zenix is currently away." Y/n nodded were as I just kind of sighed.