#10 I would kiss you but...

"So class that is another way to make the fur on your ears stand. Hmm y/n!"
I perked my head up realizing I dozed off. I gave a sheepish smile before waving to the teacher.
"What are the two most important things to do when marking your ter."
Ring, Ring!
Yes! Saved by the bell! I smirked at my teacher before grabbing my f/c binder. I quickly put my marble note book with golden arrows in my binder before I left the class room. You could say I was speed walking since it was the end of the day but, it's hard to speed walk in the hall since kids are always in the way.

Finally I had gotten through the waves of teenage hormones and had made it to my locker which was right next to Katelyn, Aphmau and Aaron. We were all placed down in the "forgotten hallway" I say it like that because no kids come here unless they have to like us. I finally put on my football styled jacket (pic below)

It was t usually my style but I was wearing simple skinny jeans and was in a hurry so it will do

It was t usually my style but I was wearing simple skinny jeans and was in a hurry so it will do. Finally I grabbed my f/c backpack and when I was about to close my locker I felt two taps on my shoulder followed by a voice.

"Hey y/n?"
I turned around to see Aphmau and Katelyn both standing there with there bags on there shoulders.

"What's up?" I asked them. They were both looked at each other before nodding there heads.

"So since it is Friday us girls were invited to a party. We were wondering if you wanted to come with Katelyn, Nicole, Kawaii- Chan, Lucinda and some other girls you might not know."
I thought about what Aphmau had said for a bit. I mean I'm not much of a party person but I enjoyed the last party before something happened. I finally decided.

"Yea sure, what time and were?" They both smiled with satisfaction before Aphmau began to speak.

"Don't worry about location we will just pick you up at say 10 pm?" I grinned before grabbing my bags and heading out of the school. Just as I was about to leave I felt yet another tap on my shoulder and it started with the same question.

"Hey, y/n?"

"Hey I what's up Aaron?" He put his fingers through his hair which made me smile a little bit since it was cute.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? I'm going to this party at 10 pm but for the time before then wanna hang out?" He wants to hang out? I mean we usually do but this time it seems so formal.

"Yea sure! Come one let's go to my house!" I yelled as we walked out the door.

It was now around right 7 o'clock. Aaron and I were sitting on the couch watching f/m (fav movie) I was laying on his shoulder before he quickly put the movie on pause. I looked up at him and frowned.

"Um I was watching that!"
He rolled his eyes before sitting up in a better position.

"Okay so listen y/n... I really like you like, like like, and I know we have never been on a date before but will you be my girl friend because you are the most beautiful, smart and funny girl I have ever met and I-" I cut him off by putting my figure on his lip.
He grinned at me as I nodded my head

"I would kiss you but I'm going ok wait until our first date!" I exclaimed. He looked disappointed until I said the word date. Finally we both continued watching the movie until he had to leave to let me get ready for the party since he was already ready.

(Important!!!!!!!!!)
Okay okay! I know what your thinking. You have already gotten and chosen who your boy friend is? No trust me you will have many different boy friends... but this part is very important for next chapter and the couple after that. So just stayed tuned also...
Next chapter and the chapter after that are going to be SUPER intense like there will be drama and romance maybe with or without Aaron... just please stay tuned!
:3