#11 I trust you

I finally got out of the shower and right after I went to my closet. I picked out a casual party outfit that was pretty darn cute. (Pic above)  I also matched that with a leather jacket to keep me warm just in case. Finally I straightened my h/l h/c hair then put on some red lip stick with winged eyes liner.

I ran over to the car that had honked then finally got in.

"Oh my gosh! You look beautiful! Drop dead gorgeous in fact!" I grinned at Katelyn's comment before we took off towards the party.

I started to smell weed and hear a lot of music and noise which must mean we're here. Aphmau parked the car and I looked out the window to see a huge house (pic below) with a lot of people outside.

Finally we got out of the car which led us to a wave of people that would suck you in if you lost sight of your friends, which of course happened to me

"Have you seen Aphmau? Or Ka-" before I could finish the sentence the person replied with what everyone has said.

"No and I don't care!"

Or they would say,

"Hey your hot wanna hang out?"

"Hey why not have a drink of some sort?"

So I just simply stopped asking.

I was now in the house and still couldn't find anyone so I decided to ask one more person. I walked up to someone who was tall with dark hair. He was wearing a red jacket with jeans and just as I tapped on his shoulder I got a surprise hug.

"Let me go!"

"Y/n I thought you as my girl friend would want a hug."

I looked up in surprise at the voice and instantly my face went from bored to bright and bubbly.

"Aaron thank goodness it's you I've been looking for someone I know at this party for what feels like forever!" He grinned at what I said before he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor.

My face started to turn light red.
"Aa-Aaron I can't dance.." he smirked at my blushing before twirling me.

We both started dancing and laughing until he went silent.
"Aaron what's wrong?"

"N-nothing.." I cocked my head to the left not feeling satisfied.

"Come on Aaron what's up?" Finally he gave up.

"Y/n what happened to you?"

"Huh?"

He shook his head before twirling me.
"No Aaron what do you mean?" Was he mad at me or something.