#35 Endless tunnel

Hey  before I start this chapter I want to say thank you for 1k on my book! It means a lot. I also will be updating once or twice a week. And finally you guys should check out my friends books if your ever looking for more my street books her name is FurryCrowProductions Okay that's all hope you all enjoy this chapter!
Y/n pov:
I walked into the maid caffe hearing the sound of people eating there lunches and talk until about what they are going to do on the weekend. I wish I had that. The only thing I had to worry about is what I'm going to do on the weekend or studying for a test at school, but no instead I'm stuck in this mess that feels like and endless tunnel that will never end.

Beep!beep!

I took my phone from out of my pocket  to turn it on and see who texted me. It was from the same blocked number. I sighed and started reading it.

Blocked number: Table 12

I put my phone back into my pocket not even bothering texting back since I knew he was probably watching me. I went over to table 12 to see...
"Laurence?" I walked over and sat down. He looked up to me in surprise but he also looked happy.

"Y-your my blind date?" He asked me.

I was tempted to say no and that I never wanted to be set up on a blind date, the only people I love are Gene and Dante I just don't know who I love more.

"Yea! I guess I am." I smiled at him even though I didn't mean it. I still haven't completely forgiven him for leaving me passed out at that party.

Laurence pov:
I sat ther smiling back at y/n. I never thought that she would be my blind date and what's even better is that she seems happy that I'm hers. I had given up even trying to be her boyfriend a long time ago but now...there's a chance.

"So shall we order?" I asked her staring at her beautiful face. She nodded and we picked up the menus.

Y/n pov:
"So then I decided why not punch him in the face and... that is what I did!"

I started laughing at Laurence's story putting my hand on his shoulder.  I didn't really find it funny but I had to laugh to make him think I liked him.

"Okay here is your house." Laurence and I both walked up to the steps.

"Yea.. listen I had fun tonight." I told him as I looked into his blue eyes.

"Yea me too." He then started to lean on for a kiss. I stood there until I remember I have to do this. I started to lean in and finally we kissed.

"Hope we can have another date soon." I giggled as I pulled away.

"Me too." He answered me with a sparkle of hope in his eyes.

I then nodded and went inside the house closing the door. I then started to slid down the door putting my face in my hands crying.

Laurence pov:
This is amazing! I can't believe that she likes me! I know her and Dante just broke up but he will get over it. I started walking towards my house. I decided to take the short cut which meant I had to go through the alley which isn't very smart since it's late at night.

"Some friend you are huh?" I then turned around to see Dante and Travis.

"D-Dante-" before I could say another word they pushed me to the ground and punched me over and over again.