#36 bruises and blood

(WARNING: Some parts of this chapter include blood and it may be graphic to some readers!)
Laurence pov:
I tried to get up but Dante held me down.

"S-stop p-please." I murmured trying to stay awake.

Dante just shook his head and punched me in the face again. I was about to give up struggling until it stopped. Opening my eyes I saw Dante looking at his blooding purple and black knuckle. This is my chance! I then stood up trying to be silent and not moan from the pain of standing. Finally once I stood up I held onto my stomach and started walking.

Crunch!

"Shit!" I stepped on a stick and I know for a fact that Dante and Travis heard that. Immediately I turned around and swung my arm blindly. I felt it connected with what felt like someone's face but once my vision cleared up I knew for a fact it was Travis's face.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Why was he the one yelling when I just got beat the crap out of me?

Before I could run away Travis grabbed me by the shoulders from behind so I couldn't push him away. After struggling for a while I looked up to see Dante with a bandage on his knuckles. He then cracked each knuckle slowly walking up to me with an intimidating smile.

"So you think you can go on a date with my girlfriend and not have any backlash?" Dante laughed.

I shook my head. "Listen Dante I didn't know that the blind date was with your ex girlfriend."

Dante started to laugh historically even slapping his knee. " Yea but even when you found out you still continued on with the date and even get this decided on going on another one? What is wrong with you!"

I rolled my eyes. "You can punch me all you want but at the end of the day y/n likes me and doesn't love you anymore."

I glared at me then turned around. I thought he as walking away until he ran up to me and pushed my neck against the wall.

"What you going to do huh? Punch my face again?" I gasped for air. Instead he just grubbed as he pulled up... a knife.
It was only a pocket knife but it was still a knife.

"What? No snarky comment?" He laughed again but this time it was a fake laugh.

I stood there silently looking at the knife as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Well I guess you don't want to talk so we mine as well just get to business." He then let go of my kneel and grabbed my arm pulling my sleeve up. With his pocket knife he grazed it across my skin not hard enough to draw blood but hard enough to make a mark. He then went over that same spot but pressed down a little harder. I then looked down to see little specs off blood coming off the cut.

"Not hard enough for you?" Dante glared as he pressed down harder on my skin to the point were blood started to gape out. I groaned in pain and Dante smiled and did the same thing over and over again till the point were my arm was covered in blood.

"S-stop." I pleaded to Dante. Dante ten turned around laughing before coming back up but this time jabbing the knife into the side of my stomach as I yelled in pain. He then did it again but on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "If you ever tell the police or anyone about this, I will hurt y/n even worse I mean she doesn't love me anymore so I don't love her so don't think I won't do it. I happen to know people in a gang."

I felt my eyes start to water from pain and from fear of y/n getting hurt. Travis then let go and started to follow Dante. Dante then turned around and pointed at me yelling. "Fuck you Laurence!"
Then with that they left me lying on the floor covered in bruises and blood.