Chapter 2

Chapter 2:
Spencer's pov:
The next morning as I'm getting dressed I get a text from Derek: *Come on big daddy don't wanna be late!* I smile at the text. I am actually happy that i have a son now. I get dressed grab an apple and walk down to my car. It only takes me 25 minutes to drive to the BAU. As I walk in I notice everyone is there except JJ. I am a little sad because out of all the horror we see everyday I like coming because of her. We all walk into the briefing room and take our normal spots. Derek next to me, Emily next to him. Hotch at the head of the table and JJ and Rossi across from us. I wish she was here right now.

JJ pov:
I asked Hotch for the day off so I could collect my thoughts and be with Henry. I woke up around 7 and came out to find Will is still not home. This is the fourth time this week! I get up and put on some gray sweat pants and a loose pink tee. I walk down stairs and make coffee. Soon I hear little feet clunking on the hard wood floor. "Where's my baby star?" I call out. I look around a bit until I see his blanket through the closet door. "Raaaah!" I scream as he laughs and yells. I tickle him a bit and pick him up. "Weeee!" He says as I through him into the couch. "You want some pancakes?" "Ya mommy!" He says so happily. I get a text from Will. *Wanna go somewhere Saturday?* I think for a bit and remember we have to go to Rossi's. *We have to go to Rossi's for pizza.* *Fine then you can go.* I was dumbfounded he never acts like this. He has been acting strange for almost 3 weeks. I guess it's nothing? After we eat breakfast and watch a few cartoons we go out into the back yard to play soccer. "Good job Henry!" He smiles as he scored a goal.

Spencer's pov:
All day we've only done paper work on past cases and reports. I decide to take a break and call JJ. I get an answering machine. "Uh hey JJ I'm sorry about the whole Henry thing but can we talk?" Then I hit end. I wish I could talk to her about this.