Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Spencer's pov:
We called Rossi and Hotch over also we decided to order a pizza and just let everyone chill out. When the pizza came everyone sat around and had a great time. But 7 o'clock came fast and the next day was work. "Congratulations." Rossi said before leaving. "Keep it PG tonight." Morgan said patting my shoulder everyone smiled at that remark. After everyone left JJ was cleaning dishes. "Hey what are you doing?" I say hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek. "Doing dishes what does it look like?" She says smiling. "You shouldn't be doing dishes." I say turning her around. "I'll do them." "No I'm almost done." She says. "You aren't gonna let me win this are you?" "Nope." She says and gives me a big grin. I chuckle. I leave and sit on the couch. After a while she sits beside me. We don't talk we just sit there and watch tv. After a while we start drifting off to sleep. The couch fits us perfectly. I kiss her forehead and fall asleep.

JJ's pov:
My phone went off at 7 am. I groan. "Come on." Spence says and pulls me up. I moan again. He kisses me. "Henry is gonna come here tonight. I think your mom needs a break." "Ok I'll get him if you want." He looks at me funny. "I wanna go too. You can't do everything!" He says in a jokingly manner. "Fine we can go together. There happy?" I ask him. "Very."

*1 week later*
(sorry I just don't know what to write.)

JJ's pov:
This morning when I was getting Henry up for school I felt a bit nauseous. "It's ok I just need some coffee." I say to myself. "Jayge are you ok? You don't look to good." Spencer says putting his arm on me. "I'm fine." I know he wants to protest but he doesn't. As we're driving to work and to drop Henry off I feel a bit light headed so I lean against the window. "Bye momma!" He says and kissing me from the backseat. "Have a nice day sweetie." I call to him as Spencer walks him inside. After a couple minutes Spencer comes back. He keeps starring at me as we're driving. When we get to the BAU and sit in the briefing room. I feel like I'm gonna through up. "Excuse me." I say stand up and go to the bathroom. I through up. "Ok maybe I should go home." I say to myself wash my hands and face and leave. After I leave the bathroom Hotch comes up to me. "Are you ok JJ?" He says. For once I can tell his emotion is real concern. "I'm not sure I just don't feel well." I say trying not to make that big of a deal out of it. "Ok well go home and get some rest." I thank him and leave. But them something pops in my mind. I drive to the drug store and buy a-.

You guys probably know what she's buying but oh well sorry I haven't updated in a while I was in the hospital with an inflamed liver. I'm still gonna be sick for who knows how long but oh well next chapter will be up tomorrow.