Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

Spencer's pov:
The next morning JJ has a little extra pep in her step which I notice right away when JJ wakes me up with coffee and eggs. After I get new clothes on I walk out of the bedroom. "You seem happy today." I say kissing her good morning. "Just a little." she says and and skips away to Henry's room. I laugh. They walk out all ready to go. "Hey." I say looking at the clock. "You let me sleep in." I say and pout. "Oh suck it up." "Yea." Henry repeats after JJ. "Then let's go." I say and motion JJ and Henry to the door. After we drop off Henry JJ pulls over. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Well I was thinking only if you want to though." She is mumbling I can tell she's really nervous about this. "It's ok jayge say it." I say as I cut her off. "Ok I was wondering since we're having another baby, and your apartment is getting a bit crammed maybe we could move to a bigger house." She says and waits for me to respond. It's a moment of silence. I want to I just can't get the words to come out. Finally I take a breath. "As long as I'm with you I don't care where we go." "So can we start looking soon?" She asks. "It's up to you. Your in charge." As we pull up to the BAU I start getting nervous and anxious. What if JJ gets hurt in the field or what if the baby gets hurt. "Hey Jennifer maybe you shouldn't go out in the field anymore."

JJ's pov:
What? "Spence are you serious?" She says as we get out of the car. "Yea I mean what if something happens to you or the baby. Did you know that 80% of miscarriages occur within the first three months-." I cut him off. "Spencer stop it!" I say almost yelling at him. "I am only a week pregnant. You are gonna make me freak out so stop." I say and barge in to the BAU. "JJ wait." Spencer try's calling after me. "Hey JJ." Emily says as I walk in. "Hi." I say through my gritted teeth. And I storm off to my office. I don't like being mad especially at Spence but he's freaking me out and making me think I can't do this and that's not the case. I just lay my head on my desk and breath.

Spencer's pov:
I walk in and immediately Morgan confronts me. "Hey pretty boy what's up with JJ?" "Yea why is she acting like that?" They question me. I'm about to answer when Rossi comes in. "What have I missed?" He asked. But before anyone can do anything Hotch comes out of his office. "Ok everyone to the bullpen." I let out a sigh of relief. After Garcia reads us the case file we board the plane but JJ doesn't sit beside me. That kinda brings me down but I get it she's mad at me. After she sits down Morgan looks at me funny almost as if he's saying 'What's up with JJ?' I mouth the words 'later.' He nods understands and leaves the subject alone. Once we get off the plane JJ is still ignoring me. It hurts. It really does and all I was trying to do was keep her safe. Morgan pulls me aside before we go to the hotel. "So what's up with JJ. She told me you don't want her to go out in the field." I decide to tell him. "I want to keep both of them safe because JJ's pregnant."