Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

JJ's pov:
I look up at him and kiss him. I am just overwhelmed with all my happiness. Then I think of all our struggles to be together. From the first date till now. We start making out.
(This isn't really dirty I just don't really feel comfortable writing that kind if stuff so it won't be that bad.) I start pulling at his shirt he brings me closer. I take off his shirt and he takes off mine. I use my hands to try and get his jeans off. He helps and throughs them off the bed. As I do with mine. And the rest of the night we lay there and I leave my head on his chest and I drift off to sleep. I wake up and see Spencer putting on his tee-shirt. "Hey." He says as he turns around and walks toward me. "Good morning." I say as he leans down and kisses me. "What do you want for breakfast?" "Umm.... Sausages and eggs." I say and smile at him. "Anything for you." Then he leaves and starts to make breakfast. I get up and put on one of his shirts and a pair if black short shorts. "You're so cute when you cook." I say because he looks so concentrated on it. He blushes.

Reid's pov:
After I finish breakfast. We sit on the couch and cuddle each other. "By the way. Morgan knew that I was gonna propose." "Really?" She asks. "Yea and to be honest I've never been more nervous in my life." "Why were you nervous?" She sits up and smiles. "Because what if I was making a wrong decision by proposing now. There was just a lot of emotions." Then we hear a knock on the door. I start to get up. "I got it." She says and playfully pushes me back onto the couch.

Morgans pov:
I went to Spencer's apartment to see if he have her the ring. It's 11:00am so they should be up. JJ opens the door. "Hi Derek." She says with extra pep. She motions me in. Then I look at Reid as if asking. *Did you do it?* he nods. My face lights up. "JJ how do you like it?" I ask. "I love it! Oh my gosh it was such a surprise!" She smiles then goes and sits by Spencer. "Have you told anyone?"

Spencer's pov:
"No we haven't but I'm gonna call Emily and Penelope." JJ gets up and walks into the bedroom. "So man how does it feel? You finally have her." I blush. I feel my face get hot. "Amazing." I say and sigh happily.

JJ's pov:
"Hey Penelope guess what!" "What?" She asks. "Spence proposed!" I squeal into the phone. "JJ! Oh my gosh! Congratulations!" She squeals back. God she is awesome. "I'm coming over right now! See you in 15!" Then she hangs up. And I call Emily. "Hey jayge what's up?" "Well I have some good news." "What? Tell me!" She pleas. "Spencer proposed last night!" "JJ! That is awesome! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!" "Hey Penelope is coming over you should too! Derek is already here." I ask her. "Ok see you soon JJ." Then I hang up. Life is great right now.