Chapter 4

Chapter 4:
Spencer's pov:
When we get inside JJ tells Henry to go watch cartoons. Then I take her aside to talk. "JJ what happened?" I ask her. I put my hand on her shoulder but then move it away because I just wanna smile when in with her but this is no time to. "Will found out about you being Henry's father and he-." She gets cut off by tears. She hides her face in my shoulder. "It's gonna be ok." I reassure her. "Let's clean you up." I walk over to the bathroom grab a hand towel and run it under warm water. I walk back to JJ and dab he wounds. "Thanks Spence." She says. "No problem." I tell her with a smile. "Crap!" She says and gets up. She looks at the clock. "Henry needs to go to pre-school!" "It's ok JJ I'll take him. Do you want some breakfast or lunch while I'm out?" I ask her face settled. "Thank you." Then I leave to drop Henry off at school.

JJ pov:
I walk into Spencer's room and see books. Books everywhere. I've never really been in his apartment before. Except the 'incident' (Henry). I look on his night stand I know I shouldn't be sleeping but something caught my eye. It was a picture of us. It was at my wedding. I smiled because that is one of my favorite pictures of us. After a while of looking at it I walk out to his living room. More books. I smile. I then see a picture of him and his mom. He has been through so much. I sit on the couch and turn on the tv. Then Spencer comes back. "Hey JJ." "Hi spence." "I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about you know. Making this happen to you." "Spence you didn't cause this. Will did." He calms down a bit. "When was this?" I ask about a picture of him in college probably. "This was when I got my first PHD." He smiles. "Very impressive." I joke and smile. He smiled to. The next few hours we just talk about school, family and friends. It's really nice.