Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

*4 months later, October*

JJ pov:
Henry turned 4 last week and I can tell Spencer is really happy to be a dad. Even though he couldn't experience the whole thing I'm sure he's still happy. As we are walking into the elevator Morgan quickly joins us. It was our 6th month anniversary and Spencer said he was taking me somewhere. "So pretty boy whatcha guys doin tonight?" He said in a "juicy" sorta of tone. "Nothing why?" Spencer says. "Oh you know." He says raising his eyebrow. "We know what?" I ask still trying to deny it. "Fine fine." He says raising his hands. But just smiles as we walk out of the building. "Bye love birds!" He shouts through the parking lot. Spence blushes. "Your so cute when you blush." I say and kiss him on the cheek which makes him blush even more. "So where are we going?" "You'll see and I have a very big surprise." He says. "Like what?" I ask. He just shrugs. We pull up to a very fancy restaurant. "Spence we didn't have to come here you know we could've went somewhere cheaper." I say shocked. "Nothing's to good for you. Especially tonight." We walk in and our waiter sits us at our table. Then the waiter brings us a bottle of red wine. "Thank you." I say before he leaves. "Well I got you something." I say and reach into my purse. "Here." I say handing him a box. "Wow jayge. This is so nice." He says pulling out the silver Tissot watch. "You didn't have to get me this though." He says laying down the box. "It's ok because I wanted too."

Spencer's pov:
I start thinking about what I'm about to do. My hands start to sweat and my legs feel numb. But this is my chance. I stand up and pull the little box out of my jacket pocket. Then I see her eyes get big. I go down on one knee. "Spence." She says softly tearing up. "Jennifer Jareau. I know we've only been dating 6 months but I've known you for 7 years. I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. So Will you marry me?" She let tears slide down her face. I stood up smiled and she said. "Of course I will!" Then she rapped her arms around my neck and I hugged her. We heard aw's go throughout the restaurant. Then I put on her ring. And she kissed me. "Let's just go." She said after. "But we haven't even eaten yet." I say. "Eh I lost my appetite." She said grabbing my hands. And truthfully I have too. I paid for our wine and we left. As we're driving to to my apartment JJ was just squealing and looking at her ring. I laugh. "What?" She asks still smiling. "I didn't think you'd like it this much."

JJ's pov:
"Are you kidding me?! This means I get to marry the love of my life." I lean over and kiss him. As we get out of his car he grabs my hand. "Wanna walk?" He asks. "Sure." We walk in comfortable silence. "So when do you wanna get married?" He asks. "Spring." I say. "Not to hot, not too cold. Maybe May or June?" "What ever you want beautiful." He smiles his beautiful smile. "Let's go home." I say as I pull him along. When we get inside we decide to watch a movie in our room. I curl up to his shoulder with his arm around me.