Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

JJ pov:
"Ok Will I've done everything you've asked me to do. I quit my job, broke up with the love of my life for Henry. You said you'd leave us alone." I say putting myself between him and Henry. "I will but just remember. I am always watching." Then he walked out of the house. I could call Spencer, go to his apartment the BAU or call anyone. Will knew everything about us plus he's a cop so he could have bugged the place or track my cell phone records. After he left I immediately lock all the doors and windows. I check my cell phone. No reception. This place is in the middle of no where. I walk to the fridge and see that there is food in it as well as the pantry. "Hey Henry its 1:00 do you want some lunch?" I ask. "Ok but when can we see daddy?" I cringe at him saying that when Will could be listening. "Soon." I say pulling out a loaf of bread and some peanut butter and jelly. I look out the window and see cameras? Of course. He is always watching. I sit down while Henry eats and put my head in my hands. "I should've told someone." I say silently.

Spencer's pov:
This has to be the worst Monday ever. But why am I crying? JJ doesn't love me so why should I care anymore? I get up from bed and put on some socks and shoes. I decide to go and play chess in the park. That's what gets my mind off of things. I walk to the park in 5 minutes and 16 seconds. I counted. When I get there I sit and play myself for 2 hours. Then it's about 3 so I decide to go to the coffee shop. When I walk in I see prentiss sitting at a table alone.

JJ pov:
I hear a knock. "Hey Henry can you go to the kitchen and play with your cars?" He runs off I open the door and it's Will. I try an shut it but he jams his foot in the crack. "I just thought you needed some more bread seeings you ate some for lunch." He smiles. "Remember JJ. If you try to leave your "Spencer" and Henry will be gone." He says. I tear up. "Well Henry needs to go to school." I say. "You may take him but if you make an contact with anyone from the BAU or the police." He pauses because he knows I get the message. "Ok." I turn and sit on the couch. So I can't talk to anyone besides Will and Henry. And I can only leave to drop off and pick up Henry. How long will this last?