Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Aaron pov:
"What?!" I ask dumbfounded. "JJ what is this about? You don't really mean this?" I ask her. "I do Aaron and I just need to leave." She turns and walks out of my office. "JJ wait!" I call after her. But she just takes some things from her desk and walks out. Not another word. Everyone rushes out. "What the hell was that?" Morgan says. "Jennifer Jaraeu just quit the BAU." I regain my emotions. Everyone's mouths drop. "Why?" Reid asks. "I don't know." I say looking at the ground.

Reids pov:
I am in shock. Before I can think I start to run after her. Morgan chases after me. "Reid!" He says running after me. Just before I make it to the doors she pulls out of the parking lot and drives away. Morgan finally catches up to me. I turn to him and he just shrugs his shoulders. As we walk up stairs I stop Morgan. "Is this because of-. Us?" I ask. "Listen to yourself. I think you just need to talk to her." We walk back upstairs. I just shake my head. "She'll be back." Emily tries to help. "I think everyone needs a day off. Just try to contact JJ." Hotch says. Everyone leaves except Hotch of course. Everyone tries to talk to me while we're walking out but I just ignore it. I get in my car and wait for everyone to drive off. Then I lay my head on the steering wheel and just sigh in frustration. I'm mad because she quite. I'm mad because she didn't tell anyone. I grab my phone and call her. "You have reached Jennifer Jaraeu please leave a detailed message." I hear the beep. "JJ it's me. Call me." Then I text her. Probably 10 times. Then I call her another 3 times. My last text to her was. *JJ. why? You didn't tell me or anyone! You just walked out. And then your not answering my calls or texts? Please just answer me.* then a few minutes later I hear my phone go off. I immediately grab it and turn it on. It's from JJ. I sigh in relief. But then tears fill my eyes. *Reid don't text me anymore or call. We are through. I told you I don't wanna see you anymore.* I feel like my heart just exploded. *are you serious? You quit your job because of me. And now you aren't telling any of us why?! Really JJ? We have a son together, what are we gonna do? And don't worry you won't have to hear from me ever again.* I put some anger into the text message but I just hit my fist against the dashboard. I get out of my car and decide to walk home. I let a few tears slide. As I get home I get a text from Morgan. *hey reid any word from her?* *she quit because of me* I reply. *im sorry man.* he texts back. After that the conversation ends. I just lay down in my bed and put the picture I have of JJ in a box. I just can't believe what she's doing.

JJ pov:
I am crying my eyes out. I just can't take it. I just gave up my life. But it's for Henry and I need to keep him safe. He drove to the house and slowly walked in. All of the memory's flood over me. "Hey babe." Then he kissed me on the cheek. "Don't touch me." I say pushing him away. "Henry doesn't like it when we fight now does he?!" He asks raising his tone of voice. "Mommy!" Henry says running to me. "It's ok Henry." I say patting his head.