Chapter 30

*next day*

Emily's pov:
I wake up and adjust my eyes to the sun light. "Morning." He leans down and kisses me. "Wanna go shopping today?" I ask. "Sure." He says and gets back in bed.
*at the mall*
"What about this?" I ask holding up a blue button up shirt. "I like it." He says nodding. After I pay for the shirt I take his hand and we walk out of the store.

Gracias pov:
I decide to go shopping for JJ and Reid's little girl! I am so happy it's a girl she will wear sparkles and I can do her hair we can play dress up! But as I'm walking I think I see Emily. I walk over but stop dead in my tracks. "Come on let's go." She says and takes a guys hand. I am in shock. "But I wanna look at the football stuff for a bit longer." "You know Derek you're like a big kid." Then he laughs. Emily and Chocolate thunder are a thing!! I smile and squeal a bit but then I hurry off so I don't disturb them.

Morgan's pov:
We are just about to leave the mall when we both get texts from Hotch. 'Case.' We sigh. "Duty calls." She sighs and hops in the passenger seat. When we get to the BAU Garcia is acting weird. "Good morning Baby Girl." I say and all she responds with is. "Hi." I am puzzled. We are on the plane to go to Detroit. I was having such a nice day with Emily but now I have to see this. I look over and see JJ and Reid holding hands under the table. I smile because it's cute. I wish I could tell people about Emily but then it would get out of hand.

Authors note:

You don't understand how sorry I am for just ditching this story. I have honestly found no more inspiration to continue. I will try and just wrap it up in the near future. Once again I feel terrible I hope you all will still enjoy it.