Chapter 7

Chapter 7:
JJ pov:
When we land it's about 11:30am and we head straight to the police station to get started. "Hi I'm Jennifer Jareau we spoke on the phone." I shake the detectives hand. "Detective John Davis." "This is ssa Hotchner, ssa Rossi, ssa Morgan, ssa Prentiss and doctor reid." He shakes their hands. "We have everything set up here." He shows us a room with boards, pictures and other information. We work on the profile all day until 10 o'clock. Finally Hotch says we can go to our hotel. "We will all think better with some sleep. Let's go to the hotel." I ride with Reid and Emily and Morgan, Hotch and Rossi in the other SUV. "I am room 154." I say to Reid and Emily. "I am room 122." Emily sighs. "I'm room 153." Reid says happily actually. "Ok well I'll see you guys tomorrow." Emily says and walks away. When we get to our rooms we turn to each other. "Goodnight JJ." Spencer says. "Night Spence." The. He turns and goes into his room. The. I get a text message. *Hope you are happy because you did that to yourself.* it's from Will. I sorta just broke down and cried. I wasn't even into my room yet. It just hurt that he blamed that on me.

Spencer's pov:
I soon hear crying I look out of my room to see JJ leaning against her door. I rush out and put my hand on her knees. "JJ what's wrong?" "Will is just being an ass." She sobs. "Screw him. If he can't see what a beautiful, strong, courageous women you are then he doesn't deserve you. You are perfect and he needs to treat you that way." I blush. "JJ I have loved you ever since I've laid eyes on you and I want you to be mine. I love you." She looks up at me and smiles. "Spence." "Yea?" I ask worriedly. "I love you too." We both stand up and she kisses me.

Morgans pov:
I'm walking to my room, room 168 as I turn around the corner I see two people kissing in the hallway. Then I notice it's Reid and JJ. They are kissing! I peer around the corner they kiss very passionately for a long time and them break the kiss. "Goodnight JJ." Reid says. "Goodnight Spence. I love you." She says. "I love you too." He says back. They kiss quickly again and walk into their rooms. I stand there a minute in shock and then smile. I walk to Reid's apartment and decide to confront him. I take a breath then knock on the door. He opens it and I start to speak.