Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

Morgans pov:
I am in shock. "Are you serious?!" I say with lots of enthusiasm. "Congrats man!" I say hitting his shoulder. "Thanks." He says and smiles down at the ground. "So how do you feel about this?" I ask curiously. "I am so happy." he says still smiling. "But I don't want them to get hurt." "Hey." I say he knows I'm gonna give a speech. "Nothing's gonna happen. She is a strong and independent women. She can handle anything." I can tell he feels a bit better that someone else knows. "And stop giving me that look." I say as we start walking in. "What look?" He asks clearly confused. "The whole 'oh no the Derek Morgan speech.' Kind of look." He just shakes his head and we walk in.

Spencer's pov:
"Hey Emily where's JJ?" She looks up from her coffee. "I'm not sure I think she went into her room 106." She says and points down the hallway. I start walking 100, 102, 104 ah 106. I knock softly on the door. "Hi." She says so quietly I could barely hear. "Hi." I say and she let's me walk in. "So listen J-." "Spence." She cuts me off. "It's ok. I over reacted. I just don't wanna think that I can't do this job. And what I wanna know is." She pauses and makes sure I'm paying attention and oh I am. "Why weren't you ever concerned about Henry?" She asks and stairs into my eyes. I look at her funny. "You didn't think I was worried?" I say softly. "I was worried every day that you were 5 minutes late or you and Morgan came back from a crime scene 5 minutes late. I was even worried when you weren't pregnant I was always on edge, waiting to hear something bad." "But then why didn't you say anything?!" She says trying to hold back tears. "Because you were with Will." She pauses and she starts to let a few tears quietly slide. I hug her and she burries her head into my chest. "Thank you Spence for always looking out for me." I kiss her head. "I trust that you will make wise decisions and not put yourself or the baby at risk." I wipe her tears and she nods. "Can we tell them?" She asks. "I kinda already told Morgan, he confronted me about our you know 'fight.'" She nods. "Well let's go." I say. We hold hands walking down the hall and see the team having some coffee from the buffet. "Hello everyone." JJ says sitting down. "You two all good?" Rossi asks and we nod. "Well as long as we're all here." I start to say. Morgan cracks this big smile which make me smile even more. I let JJ take over. "I'm pregnant." Faces light up in the room. "Congratulations." Rossi says. "Congrats guys!" Emily says hugging us. "Congratulations." Aaron says with a handshake and an actual smile. "Congrats." Morgan says and patting me on the shoulder and hugging JJ.

*6months later*

JJ's pov:
Today Spencer and I are driving to find out the gender of the baby. *text me every detail!* Penelope texts me. *ok first off I'm gonna lay down on the cot.* I text her back being literal. *look mamma bears being a smart ass. ;)* she texts back. "We're here." He says and quickly gets out of the car and opens my door. "Ready to find out if this monchkin is a girl or boy?!" I ask nearly jumping up and down. After a few moments of sitting I'm the waiting room the doctor comes out. "Jareau." He calls. We put up our hand. We walk to the room and I lay down. He starts the ultrasound. "Your baby seems very healthy and the baby is moving around lots which is good because-." Spence cuts him off. "It helps strengthens their muscle did you know there is about-." "Spence." I say softly touching his hand. "Sorry." He says to the doctor. "Well would you like to know the gender of the baby?" He asks. "Yes." We both say. "Your baby is a-."