Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Spencer's pov:
Morgan is asleep which didn't take long so I watched a bit of tv. Then my phone goes off. I quietly get my phone and it's a text from JJ. *hey Spence can you meet me in the lobby?* *sure.* I reply. I slip on my shirt and quietly walk out of the room. I get to the lobby and hear a door open I look down the hall and see JJ walk out. "Hey JJ what's up?" "I think I saw Will here." I pause. "JJ are you sure?" I wanna make sure it's him. "I think but I might just be seeing things." She tells me. I'm a bit worried now. "It's gonna be ok." I say then hug her. "And I wanted a goodnight kiss." She says smiles then she looks up and I kiss her. "Goodnight JJ." I say. "Night." She says kissing me one more time. I wait until I hear her door close before I go back into my room. I walk in to find Derek sitting up in bed watching football. "Where have you been?" He asks smiling. "To get something to eat." I stuttered. "Then where's the food?" "I already ate it." I reply patting my stomach. "Yea ok pretty boy." Then my phone goes off. "What's this?" Morgan says picking up my phone. "Morgan don't!" I say but it's to late. "Aw! JJ says she loves you." I smile take the phone from him and text it back to her. "Don't be a pest." I tell him before he turns off the tv and we go to bed.

JJ pov:
The next morning I wake up to a coffee right next to my bed. I see emily sitting on the couch watching tv and eating some toast. "Thanks for the coffee." I say sitting on the couch still in my pajamas. "Don't thank me. Thank Reid." She says pointing to my coffee and hers. I smile. After a few minutes of watching a tv show that I wasn't paying attention to I got up and went to get ready in the bathroom. "Ok Emily ready to go?" I ask. "Yup I'll text the guys to meet us out front." I nod. We pull up the car to the front door. After a few more minutes we see them walking towards us from the hotel. "Morgan you can't get those things past me." Reid says as they get into the car. "What?" I ask. "Morgan put salt instead of sugar into my coffee but I knew right away what he was doing." Morgan just smiles and shake his head. "Ok girls let's go." Emily says as we pull out of the hotel. When we get to the station Hotch and Rossi are putting up the victims pictures. 8. Eight people murdered. "JJ I need you to set up a reds conference downtown. We'll stay here and work on the profile." Hotch orders. As I'm walking into the press conference I see all eyes on me. It sorta makes me nervous I mean. I go on live tv there's no practice. "We are looking for a white male in his early 30's who is an outcast for a number of reasons." After I finish giving the profile reporter after reporter try to ask me questions. "Will you ever find him." "No comment." "Do you have any leads?" "No comment." I couldn't tell them anything specific.

*** I am not good at making cases that's the most difficult part of writing so if you have ANY input on cases I should do please comment! So is it ok if I just rap this case up really quick? I hope it is.***

Spencer's pov:
I haven't heard anything from Will the past week. Maybe he's moved on? I'm not sure. Over the day we catch the guy right before he was going to kill his 9th victim. We decide to go out and have some dinner on our last night here before we take off on the jet tonight. "Chinese?" Rossi suggests. "I'm cool with that." Morgan says. "Ok let's go. It's 5 now so by the time we're done eating it'll be 6, 6:30?" Hotch says. "Then we take off at 7:20." JJ says. With that we all took off. "This is really good." Emily comments. "You still don't know how to use chopsticks." Morgan says and everyone laughs. But I'm ok with it so I laugh along. We talk about family, friends, school beleive it or not. We really just open up even though we know almost everything about each other. This is just how a family should hang out and talk together. After all our fun we pay and grab our bags from the hotel. But JJ is late. I guess she's in her room. I knock and she opens. "Hey JJ ready to go?" I ask. She looks emotionless. "Yea I'll meet you in the parking lot." She says starring at the ground. "Ok... I will see you in a few." I say walking away. That was weird but a few more minutes later she walks out to the car. "Ok Emily let's go." She says smiling when she got in so I guess she must be happy. "When we board the jet JJ sits with Emily. Not me. I am a little sad but just shrug it off.