Chapter 25

Chapter 25:

JJ's pov:
As I leave the store with it in my purse my mind is racing 1,000 miles a minute. I get to the apartment and run to the bathroom. I wince and then open my eyes. On the pregnancy test it shows positive. I am pregnant. Then it sinks in and my face lights up. "Eeekk!" I jump for joy. I gotta tell Spence. Immediately I don't feel sick anymore. But if I go to work then I will have to either do paper work or look at mutilated body's. I calm down as much as I can and then I drive to get Henry. "Why are you so happy mommy?" Henry asks. "You'll see." I say. And ruffle his hair from the driver seat. *when are you coming home?* I text Spencer walking up the stairs. *5:30 why?* he asks. *i got a big surprise for you.* I text back with butterfly's in my stomach. It's only 1. Ugh the wait is agony. Henry ran into our room. "Where's daddy?" He says and jumps on me. "Careful!" I say a bit to harshly. He looks stunned. "I'm sorry sweetie mommy's tummy is just sore. Come here." I say and bring him into a hug. "That's ok mommy but where's daddy?" I smile at the thought of him. "He'll be home." I check my phone. 5:00. "In half an hour." I sit up and smile. "Let's go make daddy a picture." Henry goes to his drawer with all his crayons and paper and dumps them on the floor.

Spencer's pov:
Finally after a day of paper work I get to go home and see my beautiful fiancé and son. "Hey I'm home!" I call and then I hear a giggle. "Henry where are you?" I say and look for JJ and Henry. "Right here!" I hear JJ yell and then she puts Henry on my back. "Hey buddy!" I say and give him a hug. "Hi daddy! Look we made this for you!" He shows my this little banner that says 'Love You.' It's so cute. "Aw thanks Henry." I say and stand up. "Hi babe." I say and kiss her. "So what's the surprise I've been waiting all day." The wait is killing me. "Well I don't think I'm gonna tell you." She says and starts to walk away. "Nnnooo you're gonna tell me." I say and pull her back to me. "Fine if you insist." She says and looks up at me. "I'm pregnant." She says and smiles. I have never felt this much happiness ever. Except when JJ excepted my proposal. "JJ that- that's amazing!" I say and cup her face. I kiss her passionately. Then I put my hand on her stomach. "The baby's gonna be beautiful." I say which makes her smile even more. "Hey Henry guess what." JJ says. "What?" He asks. She looks at me. "Your gonna be a big brother." I say. He starts jumping up and down. "Really! Yay!" He says. "Now all we have to do is wait 9 months." JJ says. And I sigh but I still have the biggest smile on my face.