Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

Spencer's pov:
I run over and pull JJ out from under Will. Morgan checks his pulse. "No." Morgan says standing. Immediately JJ latches onto me. I wrap my arms around her. "I won't ever let anything happen to you again." I say. As the ambulance gets here they take Wills body and they check out JJ. "She is perfectly fine." The doctor reassures me while I pester him "are you sure?!" I keep asking. "Don't worry about him." JJ tells him as he walks away. "Well if anyone up for it dinner at my place?" Rossi suggests. "Sounds great." JJ says as I hug her again.
*later that night*
"Hey! Pretty boy and pretty girl!" Morgan says as we get to Rossi's mansion. "Derek. Just call me JJ." She tells him. "But pretty boy on the other hand has a nice ring to it." She says laughing at me in a nice playful way. She then runs over and hugs Penelope and Emily. "You are sure lucky." Morgan says patting my shoulder. "Hell ya I am." I say smiling at him. Soon Hotch shows up and Rossi finishes cooking dinner. "I'd like to make a toast." Rossi says standing at the table. "This just shows what a family can do when they stick together, JJ, we're glad your back." We all smile. He says and we toast out glasses.

JJ's pov:
I step outside for some air as Penelope follows me out. "Are you ok?" She asks. "Yup I'm awesome actually." "Well you and Spence are so cute!" I smile at her. "I'm just glad everything worked out." I sigh in Relief. "If you don't mind me asking Wonder Woman but what did he do to you?" She asks I'm ok with it though. "Honestly nothing. We stayed in a house I still don't know where but it was like just Henry and I living there. I only fed him. But nothing else." "Well thank god!" She said and I laughed. "Hey babe you coming in soon?" Spencer said leaning out of the door. "Yea be right in Spence." Garcias face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Aw!" She says. I just smile and walk back in.
The rest of the night we just laughed the whole time. When we left Rossi's Reid offered to drive me to get Henry. In the car it was quiet until we pulled into the driveway. As we both got out he walked over to me and said "Happy 2 month anniversary." He said grabbed my waist and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss.