Chapter 4: Liam

The moment Greg had asked Niall to go inside I knew something was up. Shit! I needed to be more careful around him, especially in front of Greg. In just the short amount of time I'd been around him today I wanted to know so much more about him. What were his favorite flowers, his favorite restaurant, band, and movie?

Holy fuck, what the hell was going on with me? I had this incredible urge to just be around him. I mean I've been with guys, plenty of guys, but none of them have ever affected me the way Niall has. Just touching him alone causes me to get a semi. What the fuck is that about? He's my best friend's brother who just broke up with his douchebag boyfriend this morning.

Liam man...chill the fuck out.

Well, let's get this over with. I walked over to Greg, but not before I looked up and saw Niall looking down at me biting his lip. I'm pretty sure it took all my strength not to let a moan out from just the sight of him chewing on that lip. I knew he was worried about what Greg was about to say to me, especially since he just attempted to flirt with me for the first time today. God he was cute as a button, but holy shit he was so innocent and yet so seductive at the same time.

He gave me a weak smile and turned to walk into the house. I let out a big sigh and walked up to Greg.

"What's up dude? Is everything okay?" I asked getting ready for the first punch to be thrown.

"Yeah dude, it's all good. Listen, I totally forgot I had a date tonight with Dan. I've been putting this off for weeks now. If I call him now and cancel..." Greg said as he looked back at the house.

"Liam, I hate to ask this of you but can you stay home tonight and take care of Niall? I don't want to leave him alone. He has never taken these kinds of meds before. I mean I know I'm asking a lot out of you to sit and watch my brother. I think he would be okay with it. Actually, I kind of think he might like you, dude."

I just stood there stunned into silence and I looked around for a second. Where the fuck was my best friend Greg? The one who refused to let any of his friends meet his baby brother until after he was out of high school. The Greg who actually threatened us with bodily harm if we ever laid a hand on him.

This day just keeps getting more and more fucking weird.

"Umm, no I don't mind at all," I said to Greg as I looked at him with a stunned expression on my face.

"Greg, man, can I just ask you a question?"

"You know you can Li...shoot."

I ran my hands through my hair again trying to decide how you tell your best friend you are attracted to his baby brother you literally just met hours ago, and now he was about to leave you alone with him for who knows how many hours.

"Greg, umm, I mean I don't mind at all staying home tonight, I didn't have any plans, but dude. You've never let any one of your friends around your brother. Matter of fact, you threatened us with bodily harm if we ever laid a finger on him. So, now you're just going to leave him here with me, alone when you used to make me leave anytime he would come over? I mean I think he is beautiful and, umm, I kind of...um, well I...fuck...I don't really know what I'm trying to say here, Greg. I'm confused as hell," I said as I looked back up towards the house and then back at Greg, who was just standing there smiling.

Greg let out a laugh that caught me by surprise.
"What the fuck is so funny?" I asked looking at him like he had lost his mind.

"Dude, you got it bad. So fucking bad you can't even talk straight!" Greg said as he laughed his ass off, and I just stood there in stunned silence.

"You don't think I didn't notice the two of you staring at each other all afternoon? Or the fact that Niall was devastated by what that fucker did to him, but five minutes after he saw you he was pretty much like, Harry who?" Greg said as he let out another laugh.