Chapter 48: Liam

"Come on, dude. We never fucking see you anymore, Liam, except at football practice and games. Let's just go get one beer, just one fucking beer," Josh said as he followed me out to my truck.

Football season started two months ago and between school, practice, games and everything in between, I had hardly spent any time with Niall. I could tell it was starting to get to him. Especially on the away games and home games he always seemed nervous. Greg said he was probably just worried about me getting hurt. I didn't think that was it.

When we did spend time together it was fucking magnificent. I loved being able to make him fall apart with my touch. Although, it was getting harder and harder for me to keep control, and I found myself dreaming about him and waking up jacking myself off in my sleep. I ran my hand through my hair and tried to tune Josh out.

I thought about 3 months ago when I took Niall out for his birthday. It was just the two of us. We went to Judges' Hill Restaurant and Bar downtown and it was a perfect evening. I had to smile when I remembered how excited he got when I gave him the present I bought for him. It was a white gold bracelet with a single charm of two hearts on it. He felt his daisy necklace while I put the bracelet on his left wrist. God I loved him.

I threw my bags in the back seat and turned to get into the truck.

"Liam, just one fucking beer dude, that's all I'm asking. Spend some time with the team, dude."

I let out a sigh. "Is Greg going?"

"I'm sure he is. What the fuck happened to him this summer? He sure has been drinking a lot and going out to Rebels almost every night. Coach finds out and his ass is grass, Liam. Plus, that fucker has banged more guys the last two months then I have this whole goddamn year. You need to sit down and have a come to Jesus moment with him Li."

"Yeah, tell me about it. I've tried talking to him. He won't listen to me or Niall."

"Is this over Niall's friend Louis?"

"Yep, and tonight his douchebag boyfriend is throwing him a birthday party that I'm required to be at so I'll only be having one beer."

Josh slapped me on the back and smiled. "Hell to the yes my brother, make sure you tell Niall I said hey!"

"Where we meeting?"

"Fado's, dude. Thirty minutes"

I jumped in my truck and called Greg.

"What's up dude?"

"Hey you going to Fado's to meet some of the guys for a beer?" I asked as I heard some hoe in the background trying to get Greg's attention.

"Fuck yeah I'm going. Pick me up?"

"Ah, yeah, but right after I need to go straight over to Niall's place; it's Louis's birthday and they're having a party for him."

Greg didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Fine by me. I haven't seen my baby brother in awhile."

"Where are you?"
"Sitting in the parking lot of the stadium still. Where the fuck are you?"

"Same fucking place, dick. Where are you parked, 'cause I only see a few of the guys' cars and not your truck."

I heard the boy start laughing and I thought I heard that motherfucker moan.

"Yeah, around the back...give me two minutes."

Motherfucker, this had to stop.

I called Niall while I waited for the bastard to get his fucking blow job.