Chapter 33: Niall

I stood there as Liam looked at me. No, he was staring at me like he was trying to crawl into my soul. Then, slowly that damn crooked smile of his spread across his face. My heart started to pound. There was something so different about the way he was looking at me. I felt kind of bad because I know I just turned him on big time by dancing with him like that. Louis had requested that song and it was perfect timing for it to start because Liam had just walked out. He looked angry when he first came out and I knew I had to set his mind at ease.

When I first heard Jon say that about Liam sleeping around I started to panic, and felt a little sick to my stomach. Louis pulled me outside and him and Heather set me straight. I knew Liam had been with guys before me. Greg had already told me Liam never had a real serious relationship and dated maybe four or five guy off and on the whole time he knew him. I didn't for one moment think he slept around.

I looked over at Louis, who gave me the thumbs up along with a smile. Okay, I wasn't the only one who noticed Liam's moment of not being able to move.

"So, do you want to go get that beer and have a seat?" I asked trying to yell over the music that was now playing again.

Liam just kept looking at me. "Liam? Hello?"

Louis walked up and leaned into me and shouted in my ear. "I guess all the fucking blood left his brain and went to his dick!"

I couldn't even say anything to that. All I could do was laugh because I think he was right.

"Liam!" I shouted.

"Yep...okay...yeah...um...let's get a beer and sit down. I need to fucking sit down." Liam said as he started to walk over to where Greg was sitting and talking to some guy who had his back faced toward me.

When we walked up, Liam reached into the cooler and grabbed two beers. He handed one to me as he sat down. He reached up and grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto his lap. I guess this will be his new favorite way to sit with me. I let out a giggle because it sure as shit was my new favorite way!

Just then I heard his voice. It almost made me want to throw up in my mouth.

"Jesus Liam, you ought to think about getting a room next time you try to practically fuck Greg's little brother on the dance floor."

Greg spun his head around and looked at Michael, then at Liam and me. Then I noticed Dan sitting next to Greg. Oh shit. I immediately looked on the dance floor for Louis. He was dancing away with some guy and Amanda and Brad.

Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!

I gave Greg a "What the fuck are you doing" look. He just looked back at me and then out towards Louis and back at Michael.

"Fuck off you bitch," Greg said to Michael.

Wow! I wasn't expecting that.

"Yeah Michael, I don't remember sending an invite to you and your little whore friend here," Liam said as he downed his beer.

"LIAM!" I said as I looked at him in shock.

"I'm sorry Niall, that was rude of me wasn't it? Why don't y'all go on over and say hi to Jon and the rest of the baseball team. I'm sure they would love to party with y'all."

Michael just glared at me. What was he giving me such a dirty look for?

"Liam's right Dan, it's time you moved along," Greg said as he reached for another beer and handed one to Liam. Boy Liam and Greg sure were drinking a lot tonight.

"Greg! You haven't even called me since, well you know since when. Why? I thought we had something going?" Dan said with a whine in his voice.

Greg sat up straight and looked nervous as hell. I followed his eyes and saw Louis walking over with Heather. He had yet to notice Dan standing there.

"I think it would be best Dan if you just moved on and forgot about that night. That was a mistake and it's never going to happen again."

Greg never took his eyes off of Louis the whole time he told Dan to basically shove off.

"Wait one minute. Wait just one goddamn fucking minute. Do you like this bitch or something? Did you fucking use me to make him jealous? We had something, Greg. Why can't you just admit that there was a connection?"

Louis now was standing directly in front of Greg looking at him. He slowly looked at Dan when he called Louis a bitch.

Liam leaned over and whispered in my ear "And I thought I was the only one who wanted to beat someone's ass tonight. Louis looks ready to rip his hair out!"

I couldn't help it, I laughed.

"Dan come on, he's so not worth it. Let the little boy try and play with the big boys. Come on, I see Jon Barker is here. Let's go have some fun," Michael said as he tried to pull Dan away.

"No! I want to know right now you motherfucker. Did you use me?" Dan shouted at Greg.

Greg ran his hands through his hair and sighed. Louis did something I was not expecting him to do.

He walked closer to Greg and started to laugh at Dan.

"It's a damn good thing this little boy knows how to play with the big boys isn't that right, baby?" Louis said as he walked over sat down and straddled Greg and then kissed the living shit out of him.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who sat there stunned.

"Holy fuck!" Liam said with a laugh.

Dan just stood there for a second and watched as Louis kept up the kiss. Greg sure was not stopping Louis as he reached up and cupped his face.

When I guess he had seen enough, Dan looked at Michael. "Come on, let's leave."

Louis pulled away from Greg and looked up at Dan and smiled. Greg just sat there staring at Louis with a very confused look on his face.

"You can fuck off Greg. Don't ever call me again you motherfucker. I hope you enjoy your little boy!" Dan said as he stomped off with Michael right behind him. They went through the back gate, so they must have been leaving the party for good.

Louis watched them leave and then turned to look at Greg. He smiled down at him.

"You're welcome!" he said as he hopped up and grabbed a beer.

"What...what the fuck was that all about?" Greg asked as he was desperately trying to get his breathing under control.

Louis shrugged. "You obviously wanted him to leave you alone so, I just gave him a reason to leave you alone. No big deal."

Greg sat there a minute with his hands just running through his hair and then down his face. He looked over at Louis and then back toward the house.

"Umm, I need to go check on something," Greg said as he jumped out of his seat and made a beeline for the house. Louis looked over at me and Liam and we all laughed.

"Well played, Mr. Tomlinson...well fucking played," Liam said as he took his beer and hit it with Louis's.

Louis smiled at me and gave me a wink. I just shook my head. This boy actually knew what the hell he was doing.

Poor Greg, he didn't stand a chance.