Chapter 28: Liam

I set my phone down on the coffee table and looked up to see Greg standing there waiting for me. We were planning on going and picking up some stuff for Brad's birthday party tonight, right before I got the call from Niall.

"Holy shit, dude... You get a part-time job with fucking Hallmark that you didn't tell me about? You almost had me in tears. I take it Niall had a positive reaction, since it sounds like you're heading over there now?" Greg said as he walked up and slapped me on the back. "Just make him happy and treat him right, Liam. That's all I care about."

"You got it, dude," I said as I took his hand and slapped his arm. I was happy at this moment and I wouldn't have cared who heard me talking to Niall.

Greg knows the hell I have been through these last three weeks. The first week I wouldn't even get up to go work out. The second week I worked out so much I almost injured myself, and this week all I was doing was getting drunk every night.

"You going over there right now?"

"We're going over there right now. Niall wants to see you, and they're moving into the guest house at Louis's parents' place, and need help moving some shit," I said as I walked over to grab my keys and wallet.

"Well, why can't Louis's boyfriend Jason help them move?" Greg said as he sat down on the sofa.

"I don't know; I didn't ask Louis when he asked if we both could come over to help out."

Greg sat up straight. "Louis asked for me to come over too?"

I nodded my head yes and Greg jumped up and jogged back into his bedroom. Well I guess that solves that. I saw Greg walking back down the hall... What the fuck?

"Dude, did you change what you were wearing?" I asked as I looked up and down at the khaki shorts and the tight-ass red t-shirt he put on.

"What? I didn't want to wear jeans if we're going to be moving. Fuck, it's hot outside already."

I just nodded my head and headed out the door. The whole drive over to Louis's house Greg was quiet. I knew he was excited to see Niall since he hadn't seen him in about two weeks. The way his knee was bouncing up and down -- I would say he was excited to see Louis as well.

"Do you want to invite the guys over tonight for Brad's party?" I asked Greg as he looked out the window in silence.

"Um, I don't care. I'm sure Louis will want to bring Jason. That guy was a fucking prick in high school who fucked every girl or guy who let him. I can't believe he would give it up to that fucker."

Greg had been kicking himself in the ass for the last month for pushing Louis into sleeping with another guy. I knew it was killing him inside. About a week ago we all went out and got trashed, when we got home Greg and I sat in the back yard for a bit. He told me how fucked up he had been feeling since he found out Louis gave up his virginity to this Jason guy. He blames himself for pushing him into it. He just kept saying it should have been special for him... I knew what he was talking about. I think about Niall all the time. I pray to God I'm the one he is with for the first time. I'll do everything in my goddamn power to make sure it is special for him. Of course I can't talk to Greg about that, unless I want to get my ass kicked.

"Greg, what's done is done. You can't take any of it back dude. You haven't seen this guy in how many years? He might be a nice guy who will treat him good," I said as I saw Greg look over at me.

"Yeah well, I guess you're right. I just hope he's happy."

Greg looked back out the window and I saw his body tense up as I pulled into Louis's long-ass driveway. Damn these people had a shitload of money. As we got closer to the house I saw Louis and Niall outside putting stuff in their cars. My dick instantly started jumping when I saw him.