Chapter 47: Niall

The rest of the summer flew by. We went out to Lake Travis a few times and twice we took Brad's parents' boat out. It was huge! Amanda and Brad really seemed to be serious, I could tell Amanda had fallen hard for Brad and he felt the same way. Louis came once and brought Jason and somehow they managed to stay clear on the other side of the boat away from Greg. He had been there with some guy named Kyle. I think that was his name. Shit, I couldn't keep up with them anymore. Greg seemed to have a different guy on his arm ever since we came back from the ranch. I overheard Liam talking to him in the kitchen one morning when Greg came back from a run about all the guys he had been bringing home.

"You can't fuck him out of your head, Greg. No matter how many guys you bring home, they'll never be Louis."

Liam had been staying at my place more often than I stayed at his house. I could not bury my head in his pillows again while trying to drown out some whore screaming "Yes Oh God Greg harder faster!" Argh... It was just too much for my poor stomach to handle.

Louis seemed to spend every spare minute he had with Jason. For some reason I didn't like him; my gut was telling me he was not the right guy for him. I never liked him in school and I was pretty sure I remembered Greg talking about what a man whore he was when we were in high school.

This was the last night before Liam had to report to football practice. We went to Chuy's, Liam's favorite restaurant, and then back to my place to watch a movie. Louis was out with Jason and who knew what time he would be home. He was all dressed up and was going to the country club because it was Jason's parents' anniversary. So we were alone for most of the night.

Somehow Liam and I were able to control ourselves and not tear each other's clothes off when we spent our nights together. I could tell it was getting harder for him to stop before things got too far. I had not had another orgasm since the ranch and I was practically ready to beg Liam. I think he was afraid of not being able to stop. To be honest, so was I.

But there was something about tonight and the ache in my cock that was not going away. The way Liam kept rubbing his thumb across the back of my neck was driving me fucking crazy. I was willing to take the risk of not being able to stop just to ease this damn ache.

I decided I needed to take matters into my own hands. I moved so fast I don't think Liam knew what had happened. I swung my leg around and straddled him on the sofa. I started to bury my hands in that floppy messy hair of his that drove me mad. Then I did it...I rocked up against his already hard erection.

Oh God, it felt so good, but fuck, I needed more. I let a moan escape from my mouth and Liam grabbed my hips and held me closer to him. I pressed in harder against him and the next thing I knew Liam had my shirt over and off of my head. My heart started to pound. Oh wow, oh shit, this would be the first time he saw my naked chest.

Liam licked his lips and I thought I was going to explode. He just sat there staring with a stupid-ass smile on his face.

"Liam, please touch me for fuck's sake."

He looked up at me and gave me that damn crooked smile. Oh my God, I could come just by that look alone.

"In a hurry, baby?"

I threw my head back and moaned. I needed more...I pressed in harder wishing that his goddamn pants were off...oh God, it felt like I was so close.

"Liam..." I could hear the desperation in my voice and I didn't care.

Just then he pulled my arms behind my back and grabbed my wrists and held them there with his hand. He leaned down into my chest and put his mouth on one of my nipples and sucked it. He used his other hand to twist and pull the other nipple.