Chapter 63: Greg

I watched as Liam and Niall pulled away for their honeymoon. I was so happy for them I could hardly stand it. Niall had looked so beautiful and so fucking happy. I shook my head at the idea of my baby brother getting married. I guess it was my turn next. The thought of Dan and the baby popped into my head. I fucking knew there was no way that kid was mine. I was not drunk that night and the condom was not broke. At least I swear it was not broke.

Jenny walked up to me with a huge smile on her face. I felt in my left pocket to make sure I still had the engagement ring. Louis felt it once in my pocket while we were dancing, but I told him it was the box for Niall's ring.

"Hey Greg, the cabin is completely ready for you and Louis. I kept it simple just like you asked."

"Thanks Jenny. I'm not exactly like that over-the-top fucker best friend of mine."

Jenny laughed and gave me a hug. "Thanks Jenny, for everything you did for me and for Liam and Niall. The wedding was beautiful."
Jenny smiled and patted my arm. I watched her walk away as I saw Louis walking up to me with a wicked smile on his face.

"Hey you. Feeling a little lucky tonight?" he said as he reached up and bit my lower lip. I let a small moan escape and he smiled.

"I am indeed. I have a little surprise waiting for us back at the cabin," I said as I pulled him closer to me. God he smelled so fucking good.

"Well then, I think now that the grooms have left, the best man and maid of honor can leave as well."

"Best fucking thing I've heard all damn day, baby."

We turned to leave and were stopped dead in our tracks by Louis's dad Mark. Fuck me!

"I think we need to talk."

Louis looked at his dad and gave him a confused look. He looked over at me and I swear if looks could kill, I would have dropped right then.

"Um, Dad, is it something that can wait? I mean we're both exhausted."

"No Louis, I have been waiting to talk to you since yesterday. I didn't want to ruin Niall's wedding, but now that he and Liam have left, we have a serious problem."

Holy fuck, what the hell was going on?

"Daddy, you're starting to scare me. What has happened?"

"My office received a restraining order against you yesterday from a Dan Moore."

Holy fuck. I felt all the air leave my body in one second flat.

"Who the fuck is Dan Moore? I don't know anyone by that name Daddy, I swear."

Just then it must have hit him. He turned to look at me and I'm sure my face was pale as a ghost.

"Tell me that that's NOT the same Dan that you fucked!"

Holy shit! I cannot believe he just said that in front of his dad!

"Jesus Louis! Really?" I said as I looked over at his dad.

"Listen, Greg, I don't know what the hell is going on. Two weeks ago you were standing there asking for my son's hand in marriage and telling me you planned on asking him to marry you the night of Niall's wedding. Then there is some nutcase boy claiming that he fears for his life from Louis. What the hell is going on?"

I threw my hands in my hair and dragged them down over my face. What the fuck? He totally just told him I was planning on asking him to marry me tonight. This was NOT fucking happening.

"Wait! What? You were going to ask me to marry you tonight? Oh my God!" Louis screamed as he jumped into my arms. Then he turned to his father.

"Why the hell would you just ruin that for me, Dad?"