Chapter 56: Liam

Niall pulled away from me after what I swear was the most powerful kiss of my goddamn life. He was panting hard as he looked at me. I had one more thing to do.

I took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto his left hand. Not that I was happy about it, but I was glad he broke his right arm instead of his left. He stared down at the ring for a few minutes before those beautiful blue eyes looked into mine again. I was about to ask if he wanted a glass of champagne when I noticed his eyes look up and over at the massive king-size bed and then back down to me again.

Well well, my sweet little Niall was anxious to move to the more entertaining part of the evening.

He looked down at my lips while he started to lick his lips. Then he bit down on his bottom lip.

Holy fucking hell, I never wanted him more than I did at this very moment.

"I still have thirty days..."

He let out a laugh and looked back over to the bed. This was it. I was really about to make love to him. My heart was pounding. I felt like it was my first time I was so fucking nervous. I stood up and reached down for his hand. He placed his left hand into mine and I helped him up and started to walk backwards towards the bed. I stopped right at the end of the bed. God he looked so beautiful in the candlelight. Colbie Caillat, his favorite singer, was singing in the background. It could not have been more perfect.

"Are you scared, Niall?"

"No."

"Are you nervous, baby?"

"Yes."

"Don't be nervous, Niall."

"What if...what if I don't do something right?"
Oh my God, could he be any fucking cuter?
I smiled at him and pushed a piece of his hair out from his eyes.

"Niall, you have nothing to worry about sweetheart. It's going to be perfect."

As much as I wanted to just toss him on the bed and get to it, I also wanted to take my time and savor every single moment. I loved giving Niall all of his firsts. This was the most important one. One he would remember the rest of his life.

He was dressed in blue jeans and a UT football T-shirt. Louis told me how upset Niall was because the red sweater he bought wouldn't fit over his cast. I reached up and cupped his face as I gently rubbed my lips across his lips a few times.

"More..."

I let out a laugh. "Greedy little thing aren't you?"

I felt his smile against my lips. He lifted his left hand and started to run it through my hair. Holy fuck! I sure hope I lasted at least two minutes inside of him. He was already starting to drive me insane. I reached down with my hands and lifted his t-shirt up and pulled it over his head, only breaking our kiss to get the shirt over his face. My hands started to shake as I reached down and started to unbutton his jeans. Once they were unbuttoned I slowly took my lips from his and started to kiss down his neck, down his chest and then down his stomach until I was slipping his pants down his legs. He lifted one foot and then the other out of his pants. I leaned in and kissed his upper thigh as he let out a soft moan.

Fuck, his body was perfect. As I started to stand up, I noticed he had on red thong panties. I just stared at them for a few seconds before I looked up at his face. I looked into his eyes and he was staring at me hard, watching every move I made. I leaned down to kiss him again softly on the lips.

Even with that damn green cast he had on he was still the sexiest thing I'd ever laid eyes on.

I stood there just looking at him. I took my hands and ran them down his chest as he threw his head back and moaned. I leaned down and took one of his nipples in my mouth as I slid my other hand down his stomach and ran my finger along his cock. I felt his whole body shiver and it felt like my dick was going to explode.