Chapter 21: Niall

I was shaking from head to toe after I walked back in the house from yelling at Greg. I thought I was going to throw up the moment Louis told me what Greg had said to him earlier in the night. It all made sense now. I was wondering why Louis had been dancing so provocatively with a few guys. I noticed Greg a few times watching him but I had no idea he had said that to him.

Oh. My. God. He was such a prick! I was mad at myself also. If I had not slipped and said Louis was still a virgin, Greg would've never have said anything to him.

Then to see him walk out of his bedroom with that whore who had been hanging on him all night. I couldn't believe it. If he did this kind of shit at each party, maybe it was for the best if we made this our first and last party.

I had to stop and settle my anger. I was not only pissed at Greg, but that fucking Michael guy had been hanging all over Liam when we walked into the living room. It looked as though he was trying to push him away, but if my own brother could do it. I got a glass of water and drank it down quick. I was feeling sick to my stomach. Louis was now just sitting on the sofa lost in thought.

Fuck!

"Louis, let's go get changed and go lay down. I'm not feeling very well," I said as I walked in front of him.

"There is no fucking way I am sleeping in his bed, Niall. No. I will walk home if I have to. No, not after what he did in there with that slut. Did you see Dan smile at me when he came out of Greg's room? Did you see that? I mean, oh my God, he actually gloated right, right in my fucking face!"

Louis threw his hand up over his mouth. Shit. I think he was about to get sick. Next thing I knew he was flying down the hall to Greg's bathroom. Right then, Liam walked in with Greg. They both saw him go running by and down the hall.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked me as he walked in.

"Louis is about to throw up. Shit! Shit! Shit! Do you have a towel I can get wet to bring to him?" I asked Liam as I turned and saw him walking into the kitchen. He was already making his way to the sink with a small towel and running it under warm water. My goodness, this guy was too much. Everything he did made my heart skip a beat. I walked over and stood next to him. I bumped his arm with my shoulder.

"You really are something else do you know that?" I said with a smile. Liam smiled at me and handed me the towel. Just then I heard Louis yelling.

"Don't touch me! Do. Not. Touch Me! Get the hell away from me you fucking asshole!"

"Shit!" Liam and I both said it at the same time as we ran towards the bathroom. Greg was standing in the bathroom holding a towel out for Louis, trying to hold his hair back. He looked completely shell-shocked.

Louis was throwing up bad, and when he wasn't throwing up he was screaming for Greg to leave him alone.

I walked up and took Louis's hair out of Greg's hands. Greg just stepped back out of my way.

"Liam, please get him out of here. He's only making it worse."

Liam nodded his head and led Greg out of the bathroom and into his bedroom.

Louis just kept saying "Oh. My. God. Oh my God!" over and over. I wasn't sure if it was the thought of seeing Greg coming out of his room with another guy, or if it was the alcohol that was making him so sick. It was probably both.

Once it seemed like he could not possibly throw up any more, he sat back and leaned against the wall. The tears were just pouring out of his eyes.

He started to laugh. "Oh my fuckin' holy shittin' son of a bitchin' hell...how could I be so fucking stupid? What would make me think he would ever be interested in me Ni? So fucking stupid!" Louis shouted out.